Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Enemy of Life: Superpopulation

Didnt watch the video so i dont know youre position on this. But the overpopulation bullshit is a social justice liberal agenda nonsense, like all their positions really. Its a scare tactic/fear mongering to push their climate change global warming bullshit agenda. "OMG were all gonna die tommorow because of global warming and overpopulation!!! :foidSoy::soy::feels:

Didnt watch the video so i dont know youre position on this. But the overpopulation bullshit is a social justice liberal agenda nonsense, like all their positions really. Its a scare tactic/fear mongering to push their climate change global warming bullshit agenda. "OMG were all gonna die tommorow because of global warming and overpopulation!!! :foidSoy::soy::feels:
The majority of humanity has no constructive existential value for the environment, they are useless and extractors of resources. but inevitably mankind will be reduced by its own weight.

The majority of humanity has no constructive existential value for the environment, they are useless and extractors of resources. but inevitably mankind will be reduced by its own weight.
Who cares? Especially as an incel. Being a climate change activist is as cucked as paying taxes amd supporting foids.

I don't need to be an activist for something inevitable. population reduction is inevitable and natural. It's only a matter of time.