Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The endgame of global inceldom

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I'm often wondering what the endgame of all of this growing reproductive inequality between the genders will be. But as I see it now, there won't be an incel rebellion nor any sort of acute societal collapse. The bonds between men nowadays are far too weak for organized revolt (modern social atomization combined with the traditional lack of male in-group preference). And a large proportion of the "loser" men not currently reproducing will be made obsolete anyhow by automation and AI. Additionally, the true powers that be, having put all their chips on population reduction it seems, have no incentive at all to solve these kinds of problems. Perhaps the future will see a massive rise in sex and violent crime among young men, which will make the culling of "useless" males all the more justifiable and expedient to our leaders.

Last edited:
I'm often wondering what the endgame of all of this growing reproductive inequality between the genders will be. But as I see it now, there won't be an "incel rebellion" nor any sort of acute societal collapse. The bonds between men nowadays are too weak for organized revolt, and a large proportion of the "loser" men not currently reproducing will be made obsolete anyhow by automation and AI. Additionally, the true powers that be, having put all their chips on population reduction it seems, have no incentive at all to solve these kinds of problems. Perhaps the future will see a massive rise in sex and violent crime among young men, which will make the culling of "useless" males all the more justifiable and expedient to our leaders.
100% agree many people on this forum cope hard with the idea of a collapse but i assure there wont be a collapse at all instead crime rates and a police state will go up and thats what (((they))) want

8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man. We're sliding back to that, but with the state making sure that one-in-17 man who reproduces doesn't do so by force but by being freely chosen by women.

It wont happen anything. Men will accept as a normal thing to jerk off to a pc screen until they die alone.

The collapse has already happened when we lost WW2. The degeneracy that followed is akin to maggots on decaying flesh. You can remove the maggots, but the body is still dead.

The end game is degeneracy. With the tidal waves of African and Arab invaders, it'll be a matter of time before they become a majority in our lands. If you want to know what that will mean for our country, just take a look at the countries they're from. It means moral depravity, violence, and total anarchy. That's what we're in for.

Get ready for the Dark Ages. It's the year 400 all over again.

100% agree many people on this forum cope hard with the idea of a collapse but i assure there wont be a collapse at all instead crime rates and a police state will go up and thats what (((they))) want

It's bonkers trying to predict the future but yes, I don't think there will be a collapse. Nor will there be "ideologically motivated" incel terrorism with the possible exception that there may be more men who are suicidal as a result of getting shut out of the sexual marketplace, and a subset of them who carry out the suicide might reason that they may as well go out a la Sodini/Cho etc. The real reason I suspect incels were banned from reddit etc isn't because of "harassment" but a concern about mass shootings spreading as an incel meme. In any case male mass-shootings are linked with the overall male suicide rate (probably) and there won't be an "incel uprising" unless we also see a lot more men killing themselves.

8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every man. We're sliding back to that, but with the state making sure that one-in-17 man who reproduces doesn't do so by force but by being freely chosen by women.

Then it follows that prostitution should be entirely decriminalized and normalized. Women's behavior in mate selection is natural. It's also natural for men to simply buy sex. Let's indeed embrace "nature"--decrim prostitution completely, lower age of consent, etc. Banning prostitution and stigmatizing it was based on chivalric ideals that were themselves rooted in forcing women to act monogamous and raising men their whole lives under illusions about how women really were. But now, women and their whore hypergamous nature is out in the open and they're proud of it. What sense does it still make for governments to get in the way of the fraction of them who actually want to work as prostitutes? Ps, no, I'm not encouraging legal prostitution as a solution to inceldom but it would undoubtedly lower a certain social inequality that results from inceldom between women of child-bearing age and their male peers.

Feminism is the flagshit of the elites right now because women are the weaker vessel so it's easier to focus on them for culture-shifting propaganda, then most men will follow just because they will conform to anything for pussy.

Get ready for the Dark Ages.
D3936DB1 BB9C 4035 9F00 39D48C4B2DA2

:feelsLSD: You are probably right except for the collapse part, I think things will probably get worse, crime rates, more violence, more state repression, more crime and poverty

I expect the Incels who can afford it, will move to places where there's little to no Feminism. This is why the West always has the need to invade, sanction these nations like Iran, because of muh womanz rights.

The collapse has already happened when we lost WW2. The degeneracy that followed is akin to maggots on decaying flesh. You can remove the maggots, but the body is still dead.

The end game is degeneracy. With the tidal waves of African and Arab invaders, it'll be a matter of time before they become a majority in our lands. If you want to know what that will mean for our country, just take a look at the countries they're from. It means moral depravity, violence, and total anarchy. That's what we're in for.

brutal decaypill.

Tbh it's exceedingly likely that billions of niggers will die in a mass famine in the near future.

The thing is, the population is being sustained through the continual effort of Western altruism. As the West decays further, so will its ability to support their massive population. The only reasonable outcome is for the population to return to its natural equilibium.

Remember: Before Europeans arrived in Africa, at most 100,000 people had been living on the continent (minus the Mediterranean coast) since prehistory. They may well return to these numbers.

Or perhaps China kicks in and takes over the colonisation effort. God knows the depravities that that will yield. Glad I'll be dead by then. :feelsXmas:

But as I see it now, there won't be an incel rebellion nor any sort of acute societal collapse.
I don't believe that either. Growing inceldom will have some consequences that will be felt by everyone, e.g. increasing crime in general, but specifically incel-related criminal acts will be restricted to a couple of radical individuals going ER.
Society will not collapse, the elites seem to be too smart and technologically advanced to let it happen. I think the Western (formerly Christian) world is more likely to turn into a liberal corporate dictatorship with a social credit system inspired by what some East Asian countries (like China or Singapore) are doing.

It wont happen anything. Men will accept as a normal thing to jerk off to a pc screen until they die alone.
Yes, most will immerse themselves in copes. We're already doing that, at least I am.
I still fear death.

instead crime rates and a police state will go up and thats what (((they))) want
Good fuck this is so true. Either you're a meek cuck, do nothing and die irrelevant. The alternative is doing something significant which will probably just contribute to getting a tighter legislation. Just what the fuck? How is it possible that we end up losing in all scenarios?

Good lord :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Total ropefuel. But it's true. No reason feeling sad because the defeat has already happened and nothing could be done about it. Fuck. If only I had a GF to cuddle with to feel less shit about reality. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I've wondered this exact same thing and haven't gotten any closer to a real answer. The closest thing I can thing of that makes sense is that this cultural and societal engineering a la feminism will dramatically drive the population down and finally kill off the family unit as the default mode of midlife progression in a handful of generations.

The "beautiful ones" (modern day incels ironically named after the incel mice from the mouse Utopia experiment) will live out the rest of their lives, consume, and then die off. They will be too atomized to organize and rebel against the system, as was already noted here earlier. And so, they - us - will die with a whimper, save for the handful that will likely go ER from the insanity and mental breakdowns.

Last edited:
Mass suicides

I seriously doubt that statistic. even rape was more common than that in those based times and she couldn't just abort it after getting raped

GDP growth, consumerism all needs newer kids to be born. That isn't happening so a collapse of the economy and the ensuing political instability is a given.

Immigration isn't a solution either. Second generation immigrant kids degenerate at the same rate as the natives and don't reproduce either.

Yes, most will immerse themselves in copes. We're already doing that, at least I am.
I still fear death.
Me too brother, im too poor and high inhib to seek prostitutes.

80-20, 1-in-17, sexbots, feminism; it's all the same thing. The endgame is a society structured to harvest the economic output of low-tier men without commensurate payout of sexual capital, so high-tier men can have all the economic and sexual capital at once. Chad wins.

I seriously doubt that statistic. even rape was more common than that in those based times and she couldn't just abort it after getting raped
It wasn't the caveman days, it was after the advent of agriculture.
It's not clear why it was like that but the evidence is in the DNA of people living today.