Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The end goal of feminism is the genocide of all ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Prove me wrong

White births are declining.

Obviously not, feminism is generally associated with the left and has overlap with those wanting more immigration and diversity. If the goal was "ethnic genocide" most feminists would be right leaning

Obviously not, feminism is generally associated with the left and has overlap with those wanting more immigration and diversity. If the goal was "ethnic genocide" most feminists would be right leaning
:bigbrain:

Most ethnic men are bad looking so they'd want us dead for that reason alone. But that's largely as a side effect of foids desiring to cull all unattractive non Chad males.

fixed your title brocel
Feminism movement is largely self defeating. Either they turn 100% tolerant an thus being taken over by conservative groups like the Muslims, or they infight (cough TERF, tankies, anarchists) until there's not a feminist left

genocide of ugly men, regardless of race or ethnicity*

The end goal is the genocide of unattractive males

They want ethnic men to immigrate so they can murder them.

It's actually worse than that. They want every man to submit to women, and create a breeding facility for chads, dogs, htns, so they can fuck them. On the other hand us subhumans will be put in manual labor like slaves.

end goal is sepratism with chads as second class citizens and subhumans out in the fields but they'll never get there
well, not in my life at least

We wont allow that to happen

COME AT ME FOIDISTS

We wont allow that to happen

COME AT ME FOIDISTS
Females are gonna start hunting us like this.
https://i.redd.it/ijf94buzpyk31.gif