Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The end game of women is a dictatorship

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Because men evolved to be team players rather than just rivals only, only men are able to respect values such as freedom of speech and democracy. Women cannot not. This is why women will always vote against those things if they don't suit their purposes. Gender equality is just a pretext, their true goal is to simply assume control of all men in the same way as they do their individual beta husands/slaves.

Women cannot respect other people than themselves. Fact.

They are called princesses their whole lifes. Of course theyd want to accend to queen status and assume control over men

Because men evolved to be team players rather than just rivals only, only men are able to respect values such as freedom of speech and democracy. Women cannot not. This is why women will always vote against those things if they don't suit their purposes. Gender equality is just a pretext, their true goal is to simply assume control of all men in the same way as they do their individual beta husands/slaves.

This is what happens when foids aren't kept in their space.

Just a matter of time.

What a fucking horrible world that would be

It’s gonna happen if the left goes unchecked

Genghis Khan where are you

they already have equality they want matriarchy

This is true, on the left and the right, although the left is currently being more promoted in mainstream. But it's all the same fake system regardless. This is also why I think it's low IQ as hell when incels are on here supporting communism, or naziism, or some shit like that. It's literally getting the donkey to walk off a cliff without even using a carrot.

On the bright side I think a growing number of men are getting red pilled and are realizing that it isn't just "extremist" women who are selfish and worthless, and that women in general just don't give a shit about anybody but themselves. Women are natural narcissists and literally aren't able to see past their own interests at all. They can only get so bad before the mainstream of men start realizing what women are actually like.

Brother do you really think that the Left is in check? The left has more freedom today than it has ever had before. They are completely focused into their agendas. And they are doing everything they want.

The one in check is the Right. The Right nowadays is like a headless chicken. There is no directions, there is no plan, there is no agenda, the Right is just letting the water flow. No one in the Right wants anything. We have no leader, no guide, no groups. The left has divided us so much that we even fight among ourselves.
Did you read my post? I said if the left goes unchecked meaning that no one is currently opposing them in a meaningful way

end game of women is chad semen

My point is that it IS completely impossible to put it in check now. We have gone beyond the point of return. There is no way to stop them anymore.
You may be right on that front. I have no confidence that things will turn around until societal collapse which I definitely won’t be around for

Yes I understood that, my point point was that is not IF the left is left uncheckd. My point is that it IS completely impossible to put it in check now. We have gone beyond the point of return. There is no way to stop them anymore.
Collapse is the only way brother

you think I don't want a caliphate, myself? watch me cunts. make the handmaid's tale look like an episode of Mr. Rogers.
also political brainlets confusing "liberal" with "left"...every. fucking. time.

they already have equality they want matriarchy
I would argue that we already live in a matriarchy. What women want is to increase their power.

The difference between men and women is that men care about all women. They will risk their own lives to defend and save random women.

Women may certainly love the men they know. Their sons, brothers, fathers and husbands. But they have absolutely no concern for men as a class. Women do not risk themselves for strange men.

This is why female leaders and lawmakers are completely disasterous for men. When men lead, they already preference women. When women lead, they ignore the needs of men - or outrightly hurt them.

Women should not be allowed to work as lawyers, judges, police, or politicians.

Sorry brother, but Liberals most of the time stand in the left. They claim that they are in favor of the individual. But no society can work by thinking on the individual. To work it has to be about communities, groups, the whole.

You think it will take decades for it to collapse?

Do you think that Islam is a good weapon against feminism? Christianity is too weak. People are too cucked. The only ones actually putting their woman in place are the muslims. What do you think about what is happening in europe?

Not if you combine Christian Gnosticism with Islam

I agree. But right now it is impossible to prohibit them from working. What we can do is make them become a minority in those jobs.
I support that idea. Just not sure how to achieve it.

Brother the problem is that, those same men that get "red pilled" have no power to do anything. Most of the red pilled man are weak. They are ex-beta cucks that lost everything in divorces. They not only have no will do fight, they don't have a single cent left to organize anything.

The disenfranchised are the typically the most likely to demand radical solutions.

The problem is that it isn't enough for men to just get burned by some random bitch. Until most men realize that ALL women are worthless, they will always be blue pilled. It's the same with the racepill, it that until the mainstream realizes that groups like africans or arabs can't exist in modern civilization they are doomed to destroy themselves via immigration.

. They will risk their own lives to defend and save random women.
Women may certainly love the men they know. Their sons, brothers, fathers and husbands.

They actually really don't. MAYBE they care SOMEWHAT for their children but that's about it.

Yes I understood that, my point point was that is not IF the left is left uncheckd. My point is that it IS completely impossible to put it in check now. We have gone beyond the point of return. There is no way to stop them anymore.

Honestly it's hard to feel sorry for westerners at this point. Western culture has become so completely and utterly pathetic that I sort of want to burn to the ground at this point. It's not even really possible to blame everything on just women now, since men in general are also pathetic egoists/materialists. The fact that 90% of the youth is glued in front of their phones and has literally no idea of the horrors that is waiting for them across the corner as a result of third world immigration makes me sick to my stomach. They will live long enough to see their own homeland become a third world hellscape, and not a single fuck is given by them because they are too buys playing fortnight. They have no idea what what is going to happen to them in the future at all, and think that their current lifestyle will just continue going on forever. It's a bad fucking joke.

I will ENJOY watching the third world bums tear them out of their beds before burning them the mass graves that the cultural marxists have no doubt already started digging for them. Honestly if white people are this stupid then perhaps they just deserve what is coming for them.

They certainly prioritise their children above all else. You know the saying, your wife only loves you until she gives birth.

They certainly prioritise their children above all else.

So this is why they will dump their husbands at the drop of a hat and then emotionally damage their child by prohibiting it from seeing it's father simply to spite their ex?

Women don't give a shit about anybody but themselves

So this is why they will dump their husbands at the drop of a hat and then emotionally damage their child by prohibiting it from seeing it's father simply to spite their ex?

Women don't give a shit about anybody but themselves
Your argument cannot be refuted. I apologise for spreading blue pill crap.

If women truly cared about their children they wouldn’t alienate the other parent, or divorce them. They really only do care about themselves.

Last edited:
Women don't "want" anything in the sense that men desire something and work to make it happen.

Women only have base desires for short term satisfaction. Fucking Chad, eating cake, preening.

What they do have are amazing instincts for what benefits women. They're similar to jews, "is it good for women", they ask subconsciously.

reedom of speech and democracy
both of these are just tools ideologies use to gain power and exert their will on the world, only the losing side cares about them because they have no power