Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the encouraging chad I follow on strava stopped liking my posts 5 months ago

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
we talked online through a strava club we're both in and we congratulated each other on every PR and milestone reached pretty often. I only follow 9 people and they all follow me back and we interact pretty much every day except him. he's a runner with a six pack and in some IRL running club with an equal number of men and women, in the photos he uploads when he runs with them there's always a woman to his left and right. he's a pretty positive guy and encouraged me every time I hit a pr, I've been liking his posts and commenting on his PRs but I just went through my timeline and the last post he liked was in early march. I'm still working out 6 days a week and I'm consistently hitting PRs so it's not like I went inactive
pretty faggy post not gonna lie but it just hurts to be forgotten like this, I don't think he's even aware of it because he still follows me but his posts get 80-100 likes so mine probably just gets lost in the sea of notifications every time he uploads an activity.
today I did a 2 hour bike ride and hit a new 40km PR and no one has even liked my post, it's like I'm invisible

Dude wait until you get a KOM on a popular climb and no one even bats and eye. Then some random gets 3 minutes below your time and they get hundreds of kudos.

Dude wait until you get a KOM on a popular climb and no one even bats and eye. Then some random gets 3 minutes below your time and they get hundreds of kudos.
I had a KOM on a 2 mile stretch from my house and some bitch on an ebike (she herself posted a selfie with her ebike) dethroned me. I read some time ago that strava cracked down on this but I haven't bothered to get it back since that area is now a stretch of highway

I had a KOM on a 2 mile stretch from my house and some bitch on an ebike (she herself posted a selfie with her ebike) dethroned me. I read some time ago that strava cracked down on this but I haven't bothered to get it back since that area is now a stretch of highway
just checked again and she's still top of the leaderboard so strava didn't actually do anything about it

Put in more mikes

You are actually LeFou