Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The employer who ghosted me is the same age as me

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
She is in her early 20s just like me. I expected her to be a middle aged woman but no. I decided to search for her social media accounts and I found them. She is actually attractive. Fucking bitch. I’m pissed by the fact that she just ghosted me. If she didn’t want to hire me, she could’ve just said so. Extremely unprofessional of her to just stop replying. I finally had the opportunity to turn my life around and she decided to ruin it.

Lookism affects employment also.

stopping replies is very common tho, even if they say they will call you later jfl

You should visit the office and sing a love song in front of her. That's the best revenge you can make that motherfucking foid.

filtered by HR foid :feelsrope:

Ghosting is the norm when you're dealing with HR foids.

Foids love HR because they get to reject and disrespect men for money and this requires no previous knowledge of anything. Just be a foid and let your inner evil flow against the candidates.

You should use corrosive sludge pump on her face (in DotA 2)

Got ghosted too , just gotta keeptrying , it’s a numbers game