Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Emperor is actually wearing no clothes theory

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Do you guys know the Emperor folklore? Basically an Emperor asked his tailor to make him a priceless cloth. The smart tailor made nothing but pretended that he had made a magic robe that can only be seen by smart people. The Emperor pretended that he could see the robe and walked naked down the street and everyone pretended that the Emperor wasn't naked cuz they wanted to be seen as "smart"

What I am trying to get at is that this is how the kikes (government) control us.
Not by fear, not by outright Physical domination.

They simply take the emperor (the society) and strip him naked(by allowing in refugees, allowing trannies, degnerate pride,encouraging non monogamy) and then parades the naked Emperor around the town and anyone that calls the naked Emperor -- well *naked* he is ostracised (called transphobic, homophobic, racist, musogystic )

They cancel you on Twitter-
Jk Rowling cancelled on twitter for protesting against being called uterus bearer

They fire you from jobs for stating facts

Researcher lost job at thinktank after tweeting that transgender women could not change their biological sex

They allow in people from antagonistic cultures to dilute yours all the while shutting you up by calling you racist

The use of Sharia, or Islamic religious law, is growing in Britain, with thousands of Muslims using it to settle disputes each year.

They browbeat and socially groom you from young age (Unity in diversity, muh tolerance, muh all cultures equal) so much so that -

Leftist Norway politician Karsten Nordal Hauken was brutally raped by a Somali and felt so incredibly guilty in the aftermath he subsequently questioned whether authorities should even deport the man.

That leftist soychugger should have been raped to death, beyond pathetic

Not good enough to be pinned, honestly.

Appreciate the comparison to the Emperor folklore. Aptly used.

That last story is mindboggling.
“I don’t feel anger against my rapist, because I look at him as a product of an unjust world. A product of an upbringing full of war,” Hauken said.

What this all means, according to Hauken, is that refugees need our help more than ever.
They, the host countries, truly are being beaten down and forced to feel as if they need to atone for some sins or be incredibly altruistic even when wronged. Very easy to see when taking a step back.

Do you guys know the Emperor folklore? Basically an Emperor asked his tailor to make him a priceless cloth. The smart tailor made nothing but pretended that he had made a magic robe that can only be seen by smart people. The Emperor pretended that he could see the robe and walked naked down the street and everyone pretended that the Emperor wasn't naked cuz they wanted to be seen as "smart"

What I am trying to get at is that this is how the kikes (government) control us.
Not by fear, not by outright Physical domination.

They simply take the emperor (the society) and strip him naked(by allowing in refugees, allowing trannies, degnerate pride,encouraging non monogamy) and then parades the naked Emperor around the town and anyone that calls the naked Emperor -- well *naked* he is ostracised (called transphobic, homophobic, racist, musogystic )

They cancel you on Twitter-
Jk Rowling cancelled on twitter for protesting against being called uterus bearer

They fire you from jobs for stating facts

Researcher lost job at thinktank after tweeting that transgender women could not change their biological sex

They allow in people from antagonistic cultures to dilute yours all the while shutting you up by calling you racist

The use of Sharia, or Islamic religious law, is growing in Britain, with thousands of Muslims using it to settle disputes each year.

They browbeat and socially groom you from young age (Unity in diversity, muh tolerance, muh all cultures equal) so much so that -

Leftist Norway politician Karsten Nordal Hauken was brutally raped by a Somali and felt so incredibly guilty in the aftermath he subsequently questioned whether authorities should even deport the man.

Fr? People this butthurt? Soon no one wants to assosiate with the tranny community because they fear theyre own life

And btw the emperor? Id love to be him, Id just dangle my cock around and everyone would think im smart