Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The Empathetic Gender: woman beheads kangaroo, posts picture swallowing it, goes off insulting everyone, doesn't apologize.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

Open the source at the bottom if you want to check out the full news for uncensored images, I'm not going to post images of hunting in the forum and the absolute filth that this disgusting whore just posted on social media and bragged, see it by yourself and judge. They are a such marvelous, merciful, empathetic and harmless gender TeeHee.

Screencapture dailymail co uk news article 5154213 Hunter slammed posting gross image decapita

From: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...med-posting-gross-image-decapitated-joey.html

damn she killed @Dregster666

such a great personality! probably the same person who tells us constantly to find a hobby :society:

Open the source at the bottom if you want to check out the full news for uncensored images, I'm not going to post images of hunting in the forum and the absolute filth that this disgusting whore just posted on social media and bragged, see it by yourself and judge. They are a such marvelous, merciful, empathetic and harmless gender TeeHee.

View attachment 524417

From: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...med-posting-gross-image-decapitated-joey.html

Post a recording away from the link :feelswhat:

damn she killed @Dregster666
It wasn't me :bigbrain:

@Animecel2D is this a common occurrence down under?

I love how they will literally deepthroat a dead kangaroo baby before they even consider holding hands with a sub 5 male, just normal logical foid behavior at its fucking finest :feelswhat:

I love how they will literally deepthroat a dead kangaroo baby before they even consider holding hands with a sub 5 male, just normal logical foid behavior at its fucking finest :feelswhat:
Speaks magnetudes of their thinking and behavior, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back