Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The elite agenda is the very meaning of ''the road to hell is paved with good intentions''

THE TRUE GIBLET

THE TRUE GIBLET

Paragone
★★★★★
A greener world, sustainable and reusable energy, go back to nature.

It all sounds good, but not only are the means they plan on using is beyond evil, but they created the shitshow we are in now.

Not to mention all the stuff that is just plain evil like abortion and trannie pedo shit they preach

In any case their reasons are not good, they just want to reset the world, restore it to a more natural state (which the world is beyond repair now anyway, no thanks to them) and cull most of the population while the (((elites))) remain untouched

they dont actually help the environment at all. its a LARP.

they dont actually help the environment at all. its a LARP.
they caused these problems to begin with

but through their stupidity or evil, they will destroy the world even more as they ''attempt'' to fix it

A lot of "fun" they are having by creating cast out males like us here.
I sure as fuck, am not contributing to this faggot soyciety. Got not stake in it.
and im not going to feed the mouths of natalists either.

*No virgin wife ( both in lips, tits and hole ) NO FUCKING SACRIFICE!!!

Last edited:
I sure as fuck, am not contributing to this faggot soyciety. Got not stake in it.

Either not working or not pay taxes

A greener world, sustainable and reusable energy, go back to nature.

It all sounds good, but not only are the means they plan on using is beyond evil, but they created the shitshow we are in now.

Not to mention all the stuff that is just plain evil like abortion and trannie pedo shit they preach

In any case their reasons are not good, they just want to reset the world, restore it to a more natural state (which the world is beyond repair now anyway, no thanks to them) and cull most of the population while the (((elites))) remain untouched
Oyyyyy

fuck you nigger
your face rn

Jud Pottah

How about you stay incel and I keep getting richer?

How about you stay incel and I keep getting richer?
How will you get richer, if im not paying taxes kike ?
i dont wok. Do the israeli dance for me jite.

Not LARP I am invested in a lot of stocks for ESG clean energy and electric vehicle
i will never "own any of these. u can keep them! not even a damn cellphone in my household.
so fuck you jite

i will never "own any of these. u can keep them! not even a damn cellphone in my household.
so fuck you jite
I’m dumping a bunch of refugee and migrant in your area

I don't understand what you say but It's ovER

based tbh
35834   SoyBooru

I thought intentions had to be honest by definition?