Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Elephant Man

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
This thread is about the biggest truecel in history, Joseph Merrick, otherwise known as The Elephant Man. The majority of this forum undoubtedly mog him and we all know that it was over for him, but no one ever knew his story and it's seems to be such an underrated Black Pill.

Merrick started out as a normal looking baby (not deformed), but at the age of 5, he started developing large tumours and lesions all over his head and body. His mother wanted to get him checked up by a doctor, in which he dissed Merrick by saying that his mother got scared by an elephant while she was bearing him in the womb. But regardless of what the doctor said, she still loved him and took care of him until her death when he was 11 years old. Rejected by his father and stepmother, he was literally "sent his own way".

During this time door-to-door sales while wearing his iconic mask, which worked about as well as you could expect. Things continued to get worse for Merrick. He travelled to Belgium to become a freak in a travelling show, but was robbed and left for dead by his own promoter. He would later return to England.

He was so ugly, that his presence started a riot at the train station. By this point, Merrick had no one, nothing but a doctor's business card to show authorities to explain himself. Because of his looks, he got Queen Victoria's attention and was he was given a chance to live a better quality life amongst the upper class because she was virtue signalling. By that point you'd think his life was any better after that, right?

He was so ugly and grew so lonely that he went for blind women out of desperation and still got rejected. You would hope that Merrick would at least died a peaceful death, considering all the shit he went through. The truth is that he died in his sleep, but it was far from peaceful. Merrick always slept sitting up due to his condition, but considering how much of a truecel he really was, he decided to sleep lying down. Because the tumours in his head were so large that he dislocated his own neck. He only did that because he was sick of it all.

RIP The Elephant Man.

0B427229 EED8 4715 A4DA 9773EC6F300B
20201112 030640
Joseph merrick ss

TL,DR: Merrick was pretty much the first ever "Walking Black Pill".

Last edited:
Yea I saw the film too, poor guy

I bet that if he had a good personality foids would be all over him hee hee :feelsEhh:

At least all his memories were erased the moment he died so it's like all the suffering in his life never occurred.
I think theres a guy here that has the elephant man as his avi

Not only was he a truecel with that face, he was a manlet too. 5 foot 2.
even in his time, that was still very manlet height

There is even a modern day elephant man:

View: https://youtu.be/dY-4pLUve9Y

Nature is cruel.

Incel trait: you watch "special books by special kids" vids on YouTube to see people who have it way worse than you so you can feel better about yourself and you end up getting pissed off at the interviewer for being a virtue signaling condescending piece of shit

Last edited:
Normie scumbags and foids will say shit like "he wasn't ugly, he was just deformed" or "he had a good personality" or "that happened a long time ago, we're much more tolerant of those people now":

1) Well well done he was deformed and that's better than being ugly, how?

2) Yes he did have a good personality, his mother raised him well. His own father and stepmother kicked him out the house once his mother died, doctors teased him about his looks, was forced to become a sideshow freak only to get mugged by his promoter, started a riot just by standing at a train station, was rejected by blind women, but at least he had a good personality.

3) Things have changed since then, just like women's standards which have skyrocketed in recent years, so incels nowadays will probably live a life almost as bad as Merrick did. And if you were on tinder and you came across him, would you swipe right on him?
At least all his memories were erased the moment he died so it's like all the suffering in his life never occurred.
I think theres a guy here that has the elephant man as his avi

Merrick only had one option in life, rope.

Last edited:
and you end up getting pissed off at the interviewer for being a virtue signaling condescending piece of shit
And he's a Chad too. It's like a billionaire interviewing starving children. He can never relate.

And he's a Chad too. It's like a billionaire interviewing starving children. He can never relate.
I swear he has the most punchable face I've ever seen

:blackpill: so ugly his presence started a riot

What a disgraceful existence

I feel really bad for him, he was a human being just like any of us, with the same desires, aspirations, needs... Yet by some destiny's joke he had to go through this living hell until the day he died.

How come people not realize that there can't be a god? And if it did, it would just make things worse?

There is this part when normies push a foid towards him that reminded many similar episodes of my life. Like "hey this guy wants to meet you" or "do you like him?" or literally making me sit near the femoid to piss her off/creep her.He even tries to act like a proper human but gets brutally blackpilled by the scene I just mentioned (could not found the eng version but the scene speaks for itself)

View: https://youtu.be/sUSgXIX7nJQ?t=4941
All Humans Are Like That, AHALT.

Last edited:
The way the foids look at him in the scene I posted holy shit. Since I don't think Lynch hired high level actresses for that part it really shows how natural the ewwww face comes to foids. They just had to rember some uggo in their school.

Also the part when those bastards force him too look at the mirror and he screams horrified at his own reflection after only few minutes before he deluded himself into thinking he was a human being reminded me of the many times I thought I was not so bad then I saw a photo of me and it instakilled every trace of self esteem I had throwing me in pitch black depression.

There is even a modern day elephant man:

View: https://youtu.be/dY-4pLUve9Y

Nature is cruel.

They had to turn off comment on SBSK because dumb foids wouldn’t stop talking about how attractive the gigachad is, imagine getting the courage to get on camera and tell ur story of physical despair and nobody cares because OMG HES SO HAAAAWWWT

John hurt should have got an oscar for that film

There cant be a god... not a benevolent one at the very least.

truly he was the truestcel ever

They had to turn off comment on SBSK because dumb foids wouldn’t stop talking about how attractive the gigachad is, imagine getting the courage to get on camera and tell ur story of physical despair and nobody cares because OMG HES SO HAAAAWWWT
If the blackpill (reality) gets too strong it has to be censored, so bluepilled copers can keep their just world ideas.