Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Economics of Instagram

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
One thing I have noticed in talking to foids is that all foids want to look like the hoe foids on Insta. What I mean is, a pretyy hoe foid will post a slutty pic on Insta, and all the other foids will talk about how they wished they look like that. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this.

Why can't pretty females just be proud of their modest looks? I personally find a cute, modest picture SO MUCH more attractive than some slutty tit or ass pic taken at a party.

Just imagine a world in which females are proud of modesty rather than degeneracy.

Last edited:
Famoids logic :

I'm not slut if i post a slutty picture on instagram but not facebook or twitter.

They are a hivemind and their lives are an endless chase for Chad's cock, they think the sluttiest one wins and gets to be ravaged by Chad.

I don't know too much about insta. I'm skipping this shithole and hope it closes down soon.

Anyway, to answer the question, it's about status. Femoids have a pecking order, whoever is the most beautiful, most desired by men and most envied by other foids will be more popular. Is also a modern western thing I believe.

I don't know too much about insta. I'm skipping this shithole and hope it closes down soon.

Anyway, to answer the question, it's about status. Femoids have a pecking order, whoever is the most beautiful, most desired by men and most envied by other foids will be more popular. Is also a modern western thing I believe.
"beautiful"

Yes, but they define beauty a who has the biggest ass and sluttiest party pics. It's truly disturbing.

cb617ee4eefbdba2fcc9fc15441cd7ad.jpg

"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME"

One thing I have noticed in talking to foids is that all foids want to look like the hoe foids on Insta. What I mean is, a pretyy hoe foid will post a slutty pic on Insta, and all the other foids will talk about how they wished they look like that. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this.

Why can't pretty females just be proud of their modest looks? I personally find a cute, modest picture SO MUCH more attractive than some slutty tit or ass pic taken at a party.

Just imagine a world in which females are proud of modesty rather than degeneracy.
Never got this. There was one girl at my high school who was nonvapid, humble, honest, kind, 4.0 GPA, multisport athlete and her instagram picture is just of her sticking her tongue out like she's thirsty for chads dick (with one of those slutty filters of course). Fuck peer pressure in our horrid society

Never got this. There was one girl at my high school who was nonvapid, humble, honest, kind, 4.0 GPA, multisport athlete and her instagram picture is just of her sticking her tongue out like she's thirsty for chads dick (with one of those slutty filters of course). Fuck peer pressure in our horrid society
Yes, peer pressure is very much to blame. Decent people feel pressured into degeneracy. Nuclear war NOW!