Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The East will eventually follow the hypergamous path of the corrupted Western world.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
You have to be a gullible fool if you believe that Eastern countries will not become as hypergamous and degenerate as Western nations like the United States. In Islamic nations for instance women are gaining more and more rights, and eventually the situation will become fucked to the point that women will freely practice sexual freedom and "pick and choose" the Chads they'd like to sleep with. Men there need to learn from the faults of the cucks in the West.

Giving women any type of rights is detrimental and would result in the destruction of a nation's moral and historical beauty.

Why did men(especially most men who don't benefit from hypergamy) give women rights in the first place. Men can, and always will, be able to completely enslave women around the world at the snap of our fingers. Yet we continue to cuck ourselves, even with common sense policies like the legality of marital rape.

It reminds me of the aliens in Space Jam who continue to submit to their manager who's 20 times smaller than they are.

Yes, degeneracy is spreading. That's why the west must be nuked. I see you are from Lebanon, liberal "Muslim" countries will be affected the most. Lebanon and Jordan already have. Isn't it funny, though? The countries I mentioned are neighboring Israel. There's a familar pattern here: Israel has successfully liberalized the surrounding nations because they know liberal countries are not a threat to their existence. Liberal people are too busy giving into western degeneracy to give a crap about the ongoing genocide of Palestinians. The Lebanese and Jordanians will just go clubbing anyways or do drugs, etc. It's only those who aren't liberal that are a threat to them. Syria is a country I didn't mention because it's getting bombed to smithereens. The only other country near Israel is Egypt but they are harmless to them, because the Egypt's army general is actually Jewish.

Yes, degeneracy is spreading. That's why the west must be nuked. I see you are from Lebanon, liberal "Muslim" countries will be affected the most. Lebanon and Jordan already have. Isn't it funny, though? The countries I mentioned are neighboring Israel. There's a familar pattern here: Israel has successfully liberalized the surrounding nations because they know liberal countries are not a threat to their existence. Liberal people are too busy giving into western degeneracy to give a crap about the ongoing genocide of Palestinians. The Lebanese and Jordanians will just go clubbing anyways or do drugs, etc. It's only those who aren't liberal that are a threat to them. Syria is a country I didn't mention because it's getting bombed to smithereens. The only other country near Israel is Egypt but they harmless to them, because the Egypt's army general is actually Jewish.
Israel wants to dominate the whole Middle East. I was born in Lebanon but I'm in the US right now.

JFL at anyone who has any hope for any region of this hellworld earth. All will turn to ruin, in the end.

Israel wants to dominate the whole Middle East. I was born in Lebanon but I'm in the US right now.

I see. And you are absolutely correct, Israel wants to create a Greater Israel. The US are Israel's lapdogs, so they will obey their every command. What is interesting however is that zionists want Assad gone, but Russia is an important ally to Assad, and there are a number of billionaire zionists in Russia. You'd think they would be able to make sure that Putin is anti-Assad as well, but that hasn't happened. Maybe they don't care, who knows. Also, it's tragic when Muslim or even Christian Arab families settle in the US, Canada, etc. The offspring of these families will most likely turn into degenerates and end up as larpers despite having been raised in a conservative household. American Muslims for instance are seen as a big joke to the rest of the Muslim world.

I see. And you are absolutely correct, Israel wants to create a Greater Israel. The US are Israel's lapdogs, so they will obey their every command. What is interesting however is that zionists want Assad gone, but Russia is an important ally to Assad, and there are a number of billionaire zionists in Russia. You'd think they would be able to make sure that Putin is anti-Assad as well, but that hasn't happened. Maybe they don't care, who knows. Also, it's tragic when Muslim or even Christian Arab families settle in the US, Canada, etc. The offspring of these families will most likely turn into degenerates and end up as larpers despite having been raised in a conservative household. American Muslims for instance are seen as a big joke to the rest of the Muslim world.
They're all turning into degenerates and slutting it up due to social media influence.

What do you think about China? They are currently catching up to the US in terms of GDP. Do you think China is similar to the US?

Giving women any type of rights is detrimental and would result in the destruction of a nation's moral and historical beauty.
Exactly, femoids always ruin everything, brainless critters.

As a fellow arabcel, I am torn on the issue.

In one hand, I do believe the white man is really responsible for 30% ethnic inceldom via pushing their values all over the globe

but on the other hand, in order for natural selection to work at full speed, liberalism is needed against retarded islamists. Islam ruins middle east.
There need to be a delicate balance between traditionalism/conservatism and liberalism.
I am not a Muslim myself. I'm agnostic, although I sympathize with shariah law views toward women. If we liberate the Islamic world then women will eventually become whores and sluts for Chad. At least shariah is controlling women and putting them in place.

There will come a day when Mohammed gets stoned to death for getting cucked while his wife gets praised.

100% legit post.

What do you think about China? They are currently catching up to the US in terms of GDP. Do you think China is similar to the US?

In its own special way, China is just as hypergamous as the US is.

thats cos you live in US. it is easy for you to spout this incel islam meme when you don't even live in an islamic republic and see how it sucks

there is a reason people who at least lived significant amount of time in middle east hates middle east here.
@BlackpilledAF
@Maeror
@randomguy1235

Make no mistake, I get that you support Islamic view on women and how it puts women in their place but as you know (since you are arab yourself) women aint even 1% of what islam's about. Living in middle east when you are not muslim fucking sucks ass.

https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/
"Muh freedomz"
"Muh corruption"

If you technologically improve the Middle East and modernize it, expect inceldom to rise there.

JFL. Hypergamy has originated from India which happens to be in the east. In Sanskrit, the term used for hypergamy is "anuloma" while for hypogamy it is " pratiloma". However, as an upper caste Indian living in India I suffer because of hypogamy (not in terms of face and privileges obviously).

Yeah this will happen but do not forget about the excess males. I believe in India the excess males will destroy Indian society and drag it back a century or so. There will be many problems in India in the future.

Yeh bro it's over, everytime I visit Middle East or my country Iraq I see a lot of sluts