Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The easiest way to tell if a girl is virgin or not

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
There's an easy way to tell if a girl's virgin or not, watch out when she bends over, look at how she curves. A virgin girl will most likely have her back straight when bending over due to never experiencing doggystyle, a non virgin girl on the otherhand would almost always instinctively go into doggy stye position when bending over, you'll see they'll curve their lower back.

so? if we determined whether shes virgin or not what are we gonna do with it?

so? if we determined whether shes virgin or not what are we gonna do with it? fucking shit in front of them?
so you know if she's wifey material and worth a try :bigbrain:

high IQ thread by HiddenUzer

Just ask her
Western sluts aren’t ashamed to tell it and are proud of it

JFL, if you do any of this you will cement yourself further as an I.N.C.E.L. Kommando autist... :feelstastyman:

Pretty obvious anyways, usually; no need to do all that. :smonk:

Well, you're not getting any either way so that's a pointless observation.

Professional virgin detective

There's an easy way to tell if a girl's virgin or not, watch out when she bends over, look at how she curves. A virgin girl will most likely have her back straight when bending over due to never experiencing doggystyle, a non virgin girl on the otherhand would almost always instinctively go into doggy stye position when bending over, you'll see they'll curve their lower back.
when i was in 7th grade girls would bend over into the doggy position all the time

when i was in 7th grade girls would bend over into the doggy position all the time
that would activate my instinct to become a father

If shes above 15, shes most likely not a virgin

the actual way to tell is to find out if she is older than 13

the real way is a check box for male and female and if they check female, you’ve gotten your answer

Non virgins foids are useless for relationships.

implying there are any virgin foids over the age of 13 in first world countries

it is very visible when a person is not virgin in both sexes

hiddenuzer is sexhaver kommander