Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the earth is ruled by three different species of aliens

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the nordics,
the reptillians,
, and the insectoids
these three beings rule over us like a farmer rules over their livestock and have from the verry beginning.

aliens fuck off were full

Foids are just alien lizards confirmed

says the faggot who makes the same recycled muh dark triad spam threads every other month
I make actual threads that people enjoy reading and have said it changed their mindset, you waste website storage space posting garbage. :feelsokman:

I am the insectoid

I make actual threads that people enjoy reading and have said it changed their mindset, you waste website storage space posting garbage. :feelsokman:
I've seen an insectoid ET in person with my own eyes, I've spoken to a reptilian on omegle, the being told me things about about me that it couldn't have known otherwise using its evolved psychic powers. the extraterestials are real, humans are a genetically engineered slave species, this is the reality.

Last edited:
only low iq edgelords think your generic pseudo intellectual pseudo nihilist 2015 tier dark triad threads are profound. and your just butthurt that I denounced your kalegiist bullshit. :smonk:

nordics are gods

I've seen an insectoid ET in person with my own eyes, I've spoken to a reptilian on omegle, the being told me things about about me that it couldn't have known otherwise using its evolved psychic powers. the extraterestials are real, humans are a genetically engineered slave species, this is the reality.
Tell me what you know