Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The earth is actually flat

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The earth is obviously flat and only a retarded cuck will think it is round like soys and pseudo-intellectuals would like you to think

I was on a plane and didn't see the curve tbh
:feelstastyman::waitwhat::rolleyes:

Do you think all the other planets are flat or just Earth?

What does it changes?
I don't really care.

The Earth is flat just like any woman we would end up betabuxing.

I do not give a shit about if the earth is round or flat tbh. All I want is a cute gamer GF, I do not care about anything else.

Doesn’t exist. They are all money hungry thots.
I'm not talking about those thots who are on Twitch or YouTube. Just ordinary girls who like to play in their free time. May I, with the permission of our lord Saint Blackops2cel, find a nawalt gamer GF and ascend. Amen.

yes bro, if it's round why don't we fall off tbh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm not talking about those thots who are on Twitch or YouTube. Just ordinary girls who like to play in their free time. May I, with the permission of our lord Saint Blackops2cel, find a nawalt gamer GF and ascend. Amen.
You won’t find her. It is like a guy who likes doing makeup and dresses up

Well guys have a lot of interests but foids dont usually

It would be really nice, ngl.

NASA photoshopped it all :giga:

they don't exist tbhtbh
They do. There are many girls I have seen playing GTA online. I wish I had a GF with whom I could play my favorite games together..If I were a Chad, I would have found one long ago :feelsbadman:

its shaped like a Star Of David because jews run the world, unfortunately.

If the earth is round, how come the people at the equator don't fall off?

Checkmate, athiests.

The earth is obviously flat and only a retarded cuck will think it is round like soys and pseudo-intellectuals would like you to think
Your brain is flat, damn

SEX-Earth-Step-three.jpg

the earth is actually a stupid place to live

The sun sets in a water puddle too.

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

if the world is flat, then why isn't it cute like megumin?

EjatfG80JY2iQYOXsnF b8qkehWu8d5aViwU1bCOrpU

the world is flat because Jesus wants to rain hellfire on atheists.

Once you go to South Africa, you'll know what real nightmares are about. Africa has the best demon portal. South Africa is the upper tip of the old school rpg map. Antarctica is endgame content, featuring frozen Tyrones and Jamals under the ice because they waz kangz. New content including new maps and patches coming to flat earth soon.

Unironically True
125bbd5c90ba27961983b5854c98bad32

The earth is a shithole that needs to be nuked.

ITs over for 15thcenturycels

Guys it is obvious that the earth is flat