Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Dystopian future that awaits all of us (including normies)

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Mass poverty
Crazy levels of inflation
Mass unemployment
Possible starvation
More censorship

You think things were bad for us 10 years ago or even now, just look at what the future holds.

Inflation is currently at record rates in the west and other countries, basic stuff like food is becoming unaffordable, and its getting worse every year, soon non-rich salaries will not be enough to pay rent or buy food.

The quality of life is declining in every western country, the problems caused by the ukraine war just accelerated the process.

Soon Automation will replace alot of jobs, most people will be homeless in the future or living in a closet size room and being close to starvation levels.

Being an incel is already bad enough, but looking at how bad everything is economically speaking is even worse, there is no hope, Humanity is doomed

This is the Dystopia that the Psychopaths in charge have created,

"you vill own nothing and you vill be happy"
28ca27hvieq61

The day I go homeless/cant afford food i will just rope

keep fear mongering you kike

imma kill myself lmao

In 3 years I'll be dead from cancer or heart attack anyway

Fuck soyciety

Mass poverty
Crazy levels of inflation
Mass unemployment
Possible starvation
More censorship

You think things were bad for us 10 years ago or even now, just look at what the future holds.

Inflation is currently at record rates in the west and other countries, basic stuff like food is becoming unaffordable, and its getting worse every year, soon non-rich salaries will not be enough to pay rent or buy food.

The quality of life is declining in every western country, the problems caused by the ukraine war just accelerated the process.

Soon Automation will replace alot of jobs, most people will be homeless in the future or living in a closet size room and being close to starvation levels.

Being an incel is already bad enough, but looking at how bad everything is economically speaking is even worse, there is no hope, Humanity is doomed

This is the Dystopia that the Psychopaths in charge have created,

"you vill own nothing and you vill be happy"
View attachment 738774
We already live under this system, its called capitalism.

It’s ok. A second great flood will come and wipe the world of filth. No humans will survive and the world will thrive.

as long as women suffer I couldn't care less

"Eat the weeds"