Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dude who raged when he got rejected did nothing wrong, IncelTear

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s9cmo0/incel_harasses_woman_who_rejected_him/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, the dude who raged when he got rejected did nothing wrong, IncelTear

Can’t really fully see the woman’s face because of the mask but gonna guess that she is just average looking yet lives an easy life just because she is a woman. Women deserve the shit they get for having high standards, even when they are‘t even that good looking themselves.

Last edited:
Brutal for him tbh ngl. You can hear the desperation in his voice. That is the result of decades of no pussy.

we should consider banning OP for his obsession with IT. dawg, how many posts you gonna make about them?

Women don’t deserve kindness

That's what PUA and low inhib maXx enthusiasts do to a man.

This is so funny but sad and how I feel. Why does it have to be this hard?

That kind of stuff was how this guy made content. I know that he genuinely feels angry about rejection, but would he do this if he knew it wasn't what his audience wanted? He did all kinds of other crazy shit. My point is that no-one on this site do something like that normally and he's only doing it for views (although it was pretty based).
It's amazing that IT can't figure out something so obvious.

Lifefuel video tbh :feelshaha:

Fuck women
I wish he would just tell them to go fuck themselve without giving them validation by asking their number. That would be so based, therapeutic, in a way.

How do we know he’s an incel?

I think that's the hispanic kid that got sent to prison.

He was based AF
Brutal for him tbh ngl. You can hear the desperation in his voice. That is the result of decades of no pussy.
Why would you jump to such a conclusion

I miss Sanchez :fuk:

He needs to work on his technique. :soy:

incredible levels of based
______

the way he says go fuck yourself from the back of his throat damn fucking brootal

gave me some dopamine joy

the heart of the slut must have dropped in her pants:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
Damn i hope one day Smooth Sanchez get back to streaming IRL

Not too many guys would do it, but congratulations to him, I wish I was brave to say that