Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Drumpf Administration is using the Corona Virus as a weapon against Iran

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Despite the humanitarian crisis, or precisely because of it, America is maintaining starvation sanctions on the Iranian people.

This is why you should feel no compunction about spreading mutagen diversity within America (in Plague Inc.)

Why can't Iran just trade with other Rothschild banked countries like India, Japan, Russia and China who like Iran are at least somewhat opposed to the anglo-judeic hegemony?

Despite the humanitarian crisis, or precisely because of it, America is maintaining starvation sanctions on the Iranian people.

This is why you should feel no compunction about spreading mutagen diversity within America (in Plague Inc.)
what if i don't give a shit about iran?

what if i don't give a shit about iran?
We are all Iranians in that we are all being oppressed by the Jews. It is our patriotic duty to sabotage their cattle fields (in Sim City).
Why can't Iran just trade with other Rothschild banked countries like India, Japan, Russia and China who like Iran are at least somewhat opposed to the anglo-judeic hegemony?
Iran is entitled to trade with Europe and get everything it needs easily.

America is much like a psychopathic Chad talking about the redpill; it pretends that everything is fair while engaging in blatant criminality and telling lies.

Last edited:
America's brain is infested with parasites so it doesn't act in its own interest anymore (and hasn't for over a century since Pres. Wilson gave away the nation to bankers with the Federal Reserve Act.)

Didnt know that

It's over for USA

I hope Donald Trump will lose the election in november.