Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Driver license-Pill is underrated(UScels may not understand)

That’s why I’m too scared of actually doing one. If I fail I will probably rope.

Getting a drivers license is difficult as fuck here, you need to go through 3 "safety courses" and then do 1 theory test and 1 drivers test, everything paid by yourself just the drivers test costs 150$. These safety course bullshit lasts 5 years so if you didn't take your license during that time you have to redo them. One mistake on your drivers test and you are out, you need to drive flawlessly to get that piece of paper.

Most of the courses and tests usually have a long waiting list you so you can't just do them whenever you feel like it, I had to book my drivers test 2 months in advance rofl. Ofc I failed it twice and now my safety bullshit expired and I just can't be bothered to go through all that shit again. Fuck having a car. Gas is insanely expensive and I'm not even a wagecuck so I don't need it either.

You forgot to mention that we don't have those automatic cars, you have to drive with a manual transmission and that is a million times harder.
2019, no access to autobox cars, governments around the world talking big on driverless cars being the future, wtf.

UK talking Billy big balls about wanting to be at the forefront of electric cars, majority of ppl driving manual, jfl.

I have mine, but I only feel comfortable driving at night or rural. I'm not a good driver by Australian standards. First week of having my licence I was in an accident and I'm still paying it off. I also ran over a jogger, but it wasn't my fault.
Do most Aussies drive manual or automatic?
You are somehow right, but
I hate driving ffs, I just drive to work and back, nowhere else. I associate pure suicidefuel to driving.
Also driving is stressful as fuck and you have to deal with normalfags the whole fucking time and the worst thing is that winter starts soon...
I quite like driving for the most part but I have an automatic, in a manual it'd be stressful as fuck tbh dealing with all the extra shit on top of paying attention to the wreckless buggers everywhere.

Last edited:
Know a few foids that dont have a driver´s license, somehow they dont have too much problems getting around, weird how that works right?

If you wouldn't gladly drive around Stacy who gives you the sex, then you are vocel as hell. I can even see driving foids around hoping you get some action.

Cliffs: Ubermaxxing

Do most Aussies drive manual or automatic?
Yes. Most Australians prefer manual over automatic and if you drive auto you're a laughingstock. If you're going into trucking or any job that requires you to drive a vehicle, nearly all of them are manual. I only have my automatic licence because driving stick is just too much for me to take in.

So what about pilot licensecels?

Yes. Most Australians prefer manual over automatic and if you drive auto you're a laughingstock. If you're going into trucking or any job that requires you to drive a vehicle, nearly all of them are manual. I only have my automatic licence because driving stick is just too much for me to take in.
I don't get why ppl choose the century old option for driving but need modern conveniences like remote controls, cellphones, microwaves, wireless internet etc.. they can't all be into hooning & drifting. It you're going to do a task why have more steps than necessary, what is this; cooking?

My autistic brain doesn't get the mentality. What always cracks me up is when ppl talk about manual being the cheaper option so it's a money thing right? They throw down bigbank on a new car & blow triple digits on ciggies & booze every week.

If I have less multi tasking to do, the better. I'll take comfort over "enjoyment", so much fun fucking with the clutch & gears all the time right. These ppl seem so stressed & angry all the time. Is it a NT thing whereby ppl get "bored" too easily so they have to stroke a pseudo cock?

I don't get why ppl choose the century old option for driving but need modern conveniences like remote controls, cellphones, microwaves, wireless internet etc.. they can't all be into hooning & drifting. It you're going to do a task why have more steps than necessary, what is this; cooking?

My autistic brain doesn't get the mentality. What always cracks me up is when ppl talk about manual being the cheaper option so it's a money thing right? They throw down bigbank on a new car & blow triple digits on ciggies & booze every week.

If I have less multi tasking to do, the better. I'll take comfort over "enjoyment", so much fun fucking with the clutch & gears all the time right. These ppl seem so stressed & angry all the time. Is it a NT thing whereby ppl get "bored" too easily so they have to stroke a pseudo cock?
It's never made sense to me either. If I had to guess, it's how normies pick out autistis and other sub-human retards that find it difficult or impossible to multi-task. Like a Normgroid sorting hat if you really think about it. It really doesn't make sense, especially if you're in a nation where the majority of people drive stick.

It's never made sense to me either. If I had to guess, it's how normies pick out autistis and other sub-human retards that find it difficult or impossible to multi-task. Like a Normgroid sorting hat if you really think about it. It really doesn't make sense, especially if you're in a nation where the majority of people drive stick.
What is it with these ppl, why do normies have to treat everything like a fucking competition when there's not even a prize for the winner other than some self delusional bragging rights that is nothing more than stroking ones ego, are these ppl that fragile that like a car they need fuel but their fuel isn't nutrients from food but rather validation & competence in the eyes of others.

God damn fuck these ppl, just leave us the hell alone.

What is it with these ppl, why do normies have to treat everything like a fucking competition when there's not even a prize for the winner other than some self delusional bragging rights that is nothing more than stroking ones ego, are these ppl that fragile that like a car they need fuel but their fuel isn't nutrients from food but rather validation & competence in the eyes of others.

God damn fuck these ppl, just leave us the hell alone.
They're not going to leave us alone. They've made that pretty clear. It's such a joke and I'm tired of, tired of all these dribbling normies laughing at me, treating me as if I'm less than human. Truly sick of it.