Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Driver license-Pill is underrated(UScels may not understand)

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Being an Incel is one thing, having bad social skills is another and generally failing at life, as in school or jobs, is also another but failing at getting your license is the ultimate Blackpill as literally sobbing retards get it finished and is generally just accepted by everyone in society.
When you invest so much into it and fail at the end, you lost at life as having no car is a major minus but not even having the License is automatic social death.

Again, people from the US do not understand this pill as they get their DL for free at 16, while in Germany(and all other western nations) you have to pay a shit ton of money and go through various tests(which also cost a LOT, so every fail is costing you more)

It's over

Not having a driver license is a symptom on inceldom ngl, this pill has destroyed me almost as much as the height pill :feelsrope:

In the normal USA, if you don't have a car, you are not going to be attending school or holding a job. The only exception if if you happen to live a metropolis.

Last edited:
I agree, if you have no car here you are not viewed as human.
@LastGerman is right

High IQ. If you don't have a driver license, you are considered as the ultimate loser who is extremely incompetent.

I have a driver's license and motorcycle license, but have neither vehicle, as parking and traffic is a nightmare in NY.

By the way, people here also laugh at us but I get where they are coming from.

Being an Incel is one thing, having bad social skills is another and generally failing at life, as in school or jobs, is also another but failing at getting your license is the ultimate Blackpill as literally sobbing retards get it finished and is generally just accepted by everyone in society.

Exactly. This is what some people here seem to get wrong. Failing at everything in life and on top of that even to retarded to fucking drive a car... You are unable to find a job, you are mogged by female driving, all the ads are full with cars, everybody talks about it, yet I am unable to drive.
Serious question now. What is the point of living if you cannot even do such crucial thing as driving?

When you invest so much into it and fail at the end

Again, people from the US do not understand this pill as they get their DL for free at 16, while in Germany(and all other western nations) you have to pay a shit ton of money and go through various tests(which also cost a LOT, so every fail is costing you more)

It has been mentioned here and there but once again. In Germany a driver licence costs more than 2000 Euro.

I have a driver's license and motorcycle license

Moggs me brutally that I even want to cry.

Last edited:
Know a few foids that dont have a driver´s license, somehow they dont have too much problems getting around, weird how that works right?
They must have such great personalities that people like to drive them around for free just to talk to them, man not that I know them like that but they must be great listeners, I wish the world was blessed more with such angelic creatures, we really need more people that give other people opportunities to use their driver skills for the benefit of others! And theres even more! Ample opportunity to split the taxi bill! Everyone can feel great! Creating jobs now as well due to their irresponsibility, how they are not all sanctified I dont know.
I mean just what are we men supposed to do without the need to support foids? Can you imagine a world like that? Can you?

Seriously though, having a driver´s license and a car is a requirement to functioning normally in the modern world, might think about getting your license in Mexico or something, few pesos and a short trip around the block, european countries accept that as equal to their own tests, probably cheaper even with flight costs.

I have a driver's license and motorcycle license, but have neither vehicle, as parking and traffic is a nightmare in NY.
You are American so I guess that goes without saying that you have DL

Exactly. This is what some people here seem to get wrong. Failing at everything in life and on top of that even to retarded to fucking drive a car... You are unable to find a job, you are mogged by female driving, all the ads are full with cars, everybody talks about it, yet I am unable to drive.
Serious question now. What is the point of living if you cannot even do such crucial thing as driving?

It has been mentioned here and there but once again. In Germany a driver licence costs more than 2000 Euro.

Yeah, everypmne around you has a car, even the greatest retards, it's all over the place in TV and just everywhere, you get older daily while 18 year olds mog you

Seriously though, having a driver´s license and a car
Moggs me to Mars and back

Get a fake drivers license from China.

I have 1 drivers license, 0 cars and 0 pussy

I don't have a license. What's the point of one for an incel

JFL just drive without a license, it's so easy it's really unbelievable. What are you, a brainlet cuck? It starts being illegal when you are caught.

Driving is one of my best copes. It would be difficult to do without.

Last edited:
You are superior to me and the way you view Chad is the way I view you

Sounds :soy: ngl

Anyway, I recently got the driver's license, but it was far from easy. I progressed very slowly, even going backwards sometimes. The teacher was often exasperated with my mistakes taking so much time to disappear and would not hesitate to let me know. I genuinly felt genetically inferior at each freaking lesson, especially when it was clear that extra hours were needed and extra bucks would be spent whereas 18yos usually learned faster. But now it's done.

OP do your best to obtain your driver's license. It's hard, you will endlessly feel humiliated, but at least you do not have to deal with female hypergamy so it's not totally unwinnable. You can win and once it's won you can be sure one of the most humiliating parts of your life will be behind you.

Getting a drivers license is difficult as fuck here, you need to go through 3 "safety courses" and then do 1 theory test and 1 drivers test, everything paid by yourself just the drivers test costs 150$. These safety course bullshit lasts 5 years so if you didn't take your license during that time you have to redo them. One mistake on your drivers test and you are out, you need to drive flawlessly to get that piece of paper.

Most of the courses and tests usually have a long waiting list you so you can't just do them whenever you feel like it, I had to book my drivers test 2 months in advance rofl. Ofc I failed it twice and now my safety bullshit expired and I just can't be bothered to go through all that shit again. Fuck having a car. Gas is insanely expensive and I'm not even a wagecuck so I don't need it either.

When you invest so much into it and fail at the end, you lost at life as having no car is a major minus but not even having the License is automatic social death.

It's over
You forgot to mention that we don't have those automatic cars, you have to drive with a manual transmission and that is a million times harder.

Last edited:
I will never have a driver license because my left eye doesn't function good, which means I cant look into deepness and can't anticipate car movement and behavior. Not having a car is absolutely brutal and underrated.

"retarded"
Cope. Judging from your actual posts here, you are not that retarded. You could surely manage to get yourself some halfway decent income, if you did not care so much about other people judging you. Compared to rotting, any consequences the state can put upon you for breaking their rules seem pretty mild, no? Aside from premeditated murder, they can't hurt you that much when you consider your current situation.

You are superior to me and the way you view Chad is the way I view you
JFL, just suck on Chads toes theory. Kill him or at least incapacitate him instead, serves you better.

Getting a driver's license is easy enough unless you have a physical or mental disability. But having to pay a lot of money for one is fucked up. When i was in the US, all i had to pay was 100 USD. Here in curryland, you can get one for 20 USD if you know how to drive.

How exactly?
Primarily by stopping valuing your life as it currently exists, if that is something you do. Just take risks, income = money or other value, all there is to it. Low inhib with a mediocre IQ lifemogs the shit out of high inhib high IQ in the majority of cases. What is the worst that can happen, seriously? It's not like you are retarded at the basic cognitive level. You might not be intellectual, but that is 90% masturbation anyway.

Depends where you live. If you're in a big metro city like London or New York driving is pointless because the roads are gridlocked and everyone uses public transport.

Generally though in a city where everyone drives it's just another big disadvantage. Foids expect a man to drive and have a cool car.

In my country the damn exam costs 300$ and you only have one chance if you fail you have to pay all over again :feelsree:

I have license and i may be able to save money for a car. Shoud i even get one ? I have no friends anyway.

Tfw almost 20 and I don’t have a drivers license.

JFL, just suck on Chads toes theory. Kill him or at least incapacitate him instead, serves you better.
I mean it in the way that for me any person, even Incels, are Chads from my perspective

Idk if having a driver license will make your life better in any way. If you've seen some "doomer" videos on YouTube, they have cars and drive. Driving a lot, especially at night all alone is a big incel trait. If you are Chad, females will drive You wherever you want.
I know, it sucks to fail at getting it, I understand, I just say it won't change your life in any way. We have much bigger problems than not getting driving licenses

I just say it won't change your life in any way
It would change my life in everyway, regardless if I score or not. Just the idea of being mobile gives my a higher social status than without a car.

To be fair, it must be easier to get around without a DL in Germany with all the public transport and all. And you can always say you don't have a car because of the environment. Girls love that.
LOL Just kidding they don't mind it if Chad drives around in a car that literally burns a hole into the planet.

You are somehow right, but
I hate driving ffs, I just drive to work and back, nowhere else. I associate pure suicidefuel to driving.
Also driving is stressful as fuck and you have to deal with normalfags the whole fucking time and the worst thing is that winter starts soon...

Taking the 20h courses costs 1000€ and still isn't enough to pass the fucking test. You need someone else to teach you on the side.

If you don't have friends or someone in your family who knows how to drive (or is willing to help) you're fucking doomed unless you're willing to spend several thousand euros.

I sat my test at least 8 times before I passed. It cost about 50 quid a test plus 30 per quid hour for the learner car. Throw in a load of lessons an you've got yourself a very expensive drivers license. That's before buying, taxing, insuring and fuelling a vehicle.

I was too dumb to learn to drive a car

To be fair, it must be easier to get around without a DL in Germany with all the public transport and all. And you can always say you don't have a car because of the environment. Girls love that.
LOL Just kidding they don't mind it if Chad drives around in a car that literally burns a hole into the planet.
In Germany it is seen as a major plus to have a drivers licenses. Yeah, maybe 10-15 years ago you could have said tehse things but today everyone has one.
I sat my test at least 8 times before I passed. It cost about 50 quid a test plus 30 per quid hour for the learner car. Throw in a load of lessons an you've got yourself a very expensive drivers license. That's before buying, taxing, insuring and fuelling a vehicle.
Wow 8 times? I gave up after 4 times(literally failed in the last second)

Depends where you live. If you're in a big metro city like London or New York driving is pointless because the roads are gridlocked and everyone uses public transport.

Generally though in a city where everyone drives it's just another big disadvantage. Foids expect a man to drive and have a cool car.
in NYC is good having an ebike. only cucked shit is having to park it safely which is hard due to all the subhumans around

Man i feel the exact fucking same, got the bucks saved aside for it, but too retarded to have minimal social skill to go out, so going to get my licence and going back to school seems like an impossible pipe dream. Too afraid to go to the doctor to get a sperg diagnostic too, i wish i had a fucking 12 gauge.

Man i feel the exact fucking same, got the bucks saved aside for it, but too retarded to have minimal social skill to go out, so going to get my licence and going back to school seems like an impossible pipe dream. Too afraid to go to the doctor to get a sperg diagnostic too, i wish i had a fucking 12 gauge.
If you go and he tells you than atleast you have somekind of "proof" for what is going on.

If you go and he tells you than atleast you have somekind of "proof" for what is going on.

Idk man, i feel like it would be like a stamp, "It's Over" irl, like cattle going to the slaughterhouse, it would hurt too much to know, sometimes i just think it's better to live in ignorance.

Last edited:
I don't even have a driver license and I live in the US. And I'm way past 16. I'm so low IQ and fucked. Genes are everything

I have mine, but I only feel comfortable driving at night or rural. I'm not a good driver by Australian standards. First week of having my licence I was in an accident and I'm still paying it off. I also ran over a jogger, but it wasn't my fault.

I don't even have a driver license and I live in the US. And I'm way past 16. I'm so low IQ and fucked. Genes are everything
Wow, how was this possible? Did you not finish High-School?

Wow, how was this possible? Did you not finish High-School?
Gonna make a post about my situation rn then I will give you the link