Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dream of wealthmogging people

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Only thing that keeps me going is the dream that I will get going financially, start up some of my business ideas and make money.

Then I'll go back to my little EE hometown and bribe all the cops, bar owners, buy all the properties and just wealthmog the fuck out of everyone in there

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Don't hold your breath op. The vast majority of people end up with dead end jobs, and considering your an incel I dought you have much luck.

Don't hold your breath op. The vast majority of people end up with dead end jobs, and considering your an incel I dought you have much luck.

I have decent intellect and height to get me through life. I estimate I will also be able to get jaw implants and eye surgery by 2021 which should bring me up to normie tier in looks

I just want my STEMbuxx to facial surgerymaxx. Then I can think of buying properties.

cope, this won't bring you happiness OP

My dream is ERmogging people ;)

I have decent intellect and height to get me through life. I estimate I will also be able to get jaw implants and eye surgery by 2021 which should bring me up to normie tier in looks
Intellect doesnt mean shit in this world.
Unless you are the top 5% high iq nibbas then you will just be thrown into the same trash as the other nimrods and normie iq's.
All that matters in terms of getting success is having luck, and having connections.
Unless you have connections with some high income people you are fucked.

Intellect doesnt mean shit in this world.
Unless you are the top 5% high iq nibbas then you will just be thrown into the same trash as the other nimrods and normie iq's.
All that matters in terms of getting success is having luck, and having connections.
Unless you have connections with some high income people you are fucked.

Dont wanna sound like the typical numale IQ coper, but I am confident in my intelligence. My problems have always been a lack of motivation, lack of discipline and depression. At the end of the day, even a top 1% IQ is meaningless if you're too lazy to apply it.

Only thing that keeps me going is the dream that I will get going financially, start up some of my business ideas and make money.

Then I'll go back to my little EE hometown and bribe all the cops, bar owners, buy all the properties and just wealthmog the fuck out of everyone in there

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
High iq. Dreams like that are one of the very few things to really live for.