Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Dolphinpill.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYwGJo1F9AW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Look at how passionately she is kissing these creatures :feelshaha:
While your local perfectly fine incel is getting outcasted and is on the verge of blowing his head off with a shotgun.

Remember guys, kissing ugly dolphins>kissing humans who got cucked by milimeters :lul:
Women are fucking memes.

Here i am still a fucking virgin, while dolphins seduce foids. Mogs me to the core

Let’s hunt some dolphins and make soup out if their fins

There are multiple videos on the net dolphins trying to rape woman, every time the foid laughs her heart out. Dark triad moggers.

There are multiple videos on the net dolphins trying to rape woman, every time the foid laughs her heart out. Dark triad moggers.
Link one pls

fucking japanese gook totally low iq and primal
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! Don’t act like you’re any better while you eat bacon and burgers

The animalpill and lesbianpill destroyed all remnants of my humanity

Dolphins are one of the few animals that are known to rape for fun. Brutal dark triad pill.

Foids would rather fuck a different species then ever give an ugly guy a chance. Looks are everything. It's over buddy boyos.

Foids would rather fuck a different species then ever give an ugly guy a chance. Looks are everything. It's over buddy boyos.
An ugly guy? Bruh they dont want normal looking guys either :lul:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if women fuck giraffes.
Females would pretty much fuck animals or demons from the depth of hell than fuck a sub-5 man. I truly wish i was joking or hyperboling

And they would GLADLY fuck one another with ecstasy and lust than fuck a sub-8 man btw

Females would pretty much fuck animals or demons from the depth of hell than fuck a sub-5 man. I truly wish i was joking or hyperboling

And they would GLADLY fuck one another with ecstasy and lust than fuck a sub-8 man btw
Cold hard truth

Look at how passionately she is kissing these creatures :feelshaha:
It feels like women will show affection to basically anything else but ugly males. Pretty brutal :feelsseriously:

They rather kiss a stone than an ugly man.