Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme The dogpill is truly mentally breaking

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-

Dunno why I put meme, this shit is as real as the air we breath, that dog is super goodlooking and will have a much better life than I will ever have.

@Angry_runt and @StaroRavager still deny the harsh reality of the dogpill

I have never been hugged by a foid like that not even my mother jfl

No matter how many threads it revives it will always be a forced meme

I have dead a long time ago so i am broken anyways

No matter how many threads it revives it will always be a forced meme
I have misunderstood the point of the dogpill. It's not that a significant percentage of foids are fucking their dogs, but that foids would rather fuck dogs than guys like us. The average dog has had sex with more women than I have (like 0.0001 vs 0).

I have misunderstood the point of the dogpill. It's not that a significant percentage of foids are fucking their dogs, but that foids would rather fuck dogs than guys like us. The average dog has had sex with more women than I have (like 0.0001 vs 0).
They'd fuck the dog in your avatar happily over any of us

take the cactuspill

I won’t deny that an insignificant amount of foids fuck dogs but as I said before, the number is insignificant

Dogs have more SMV than me

I can't post the real evidence here tbh, in internet there may be 1 million bestiality videos.
That’s very generous estimate but even if that were true a significant amount of them would be starring males so if we divide the number by half you’d get 500k. Some of those videos would Star the same person as people rarely stop at just one video which would once again bring the number of individual animal fuckers down. Then you’d have to take out the ones that don’t involve dogs. After all of that the number you’d get wouldn’t even be a drop in a bucket compared to the amount of foids in a small country

Anyone who denies the dog pill is coping hard