Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dogpill is no longer restricted to white women or even all women. Now it’s coming for men.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
In the beginning, the meme was about dogs fucking mayo foids
Then we made posts about how dogs were also fucking noodle foids
So it’s not a race thing, we knew dogs were mogging and taking all the women.
But now the dogpill has reached to the levels where even males are starting to want dogs.
That’s true, you heard me right. There is no escape from the dogpill.

Comment: "This is extremely depressing and relatable. The guy is obviously exhausted, he can barely speak properly, he's reached the point of just being done, and finally, to top off all his stresses, his mattress falls on him and knocks his camera and setup over."

Also it makes me kek when I watch it in x.25 speed

Cope. It was never restricted to white women in the first place.

Comment: "This is extremely depressing and relatable. The guy is obviously exhausted, he can barely speak properly, he's reached the point of just being done, and finally, to top off all his stresses, his mattress falls on him and knocks his camera and setup over."

Also it makes me kek when I watch it in x.25 speed
It's pretty funny at x0.25

Any animalpill for men can be explained by desperation.

For foids there is no such excuse. They could easily fuck men. Yet they choose dogs. :feelswhat:

Obviously a faggot if attracted to any form of penis
:feelswhat:

Any animalpill for men can be explained by desperation.

For foids there is no such excuse. They could easily fuck men. Yet they choose dogs. :feelswhat:
According to the scientific analysis by chudur budur, dogs mog almost all human males

Obviously a faggot if attracted to any form of penis
:feelswhat:
what if its a female dog?

I'm pretty beastiality by men isn't something new. It's happened for centuries if not millenia

Normies can't stand not having sex for months. meanwhile we've been rotting for years without feeling the touch of a woman.

I just laugh out loud whenever I see ppl discussing the dogpill, so hilarious :feelskek:

The jews did this.

the difference is that women fuck dogs in lieu of fucking men: a preference for bestiality.
whereas only men who can't fuck women (incels) fuck dogs: bestiality as a last resort.
why do you think fucking goats is more common with curries than any other race.
in the end, due to low SMV, they delude themselves into thinking goats are sexier than human foids, just as chubby chasers delude themselves with landwhales.
there's an ingrained sexual attraction towards beasts and beastlike men in women, whereas men must become inured to bestiality through many years of rejection and gradual lowering of standards.
no matter how aesthetically feminine and pleasing a dog may be, i don't want to enter it with my cock.

the difference is that women fuck dogs in lieu of fucking men: a preference for bestiality.
I was under the impression they did this not for the preference of bestiality but for the size of the animal's penis in juxtaposition to the mens' around her. :feelswhere:

I was under the impression they did this not for the preference of bestiality but for the size of the animal's penis in juxtaposition to the mens' around her. :feelswhere:

that's a preference for bestiality.
the reason doesn't matter, only that they will seek out animals to fuck even when they have plentiful human options.
and that's not the only reason they fuck dogs.

that's a preference for bestiality.
the reason doesn't matter, only that they will seek out animals to fuck even when they have plentiful human options.
and that's not the only reason they fuck dogs.

>More than one reason
Females never cease to make me more disgusted by them :feelsrope:

i can never tell if these threads are serious or not:feelskek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsrope: