Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's start a Dice Avi Trend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Me and @your personality have already joined this trend. :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsokman:

Give me a convincing reason and I might be up for it

Give me a convincing reason and I might be up for it
It's a nice avi and the dice resembles Luck and Fortune being the primary determinant for the quality of life you'll lead and basically that we are all at it's mercy.

It's a nice avi and the dice resembles Luck and Fortune being the primary determinant for the quality of life you'll lead and basically that we are all at it's mercy.
Ok, That is a good reason. I'm in! But how do I get an avi that is moving like that? lol. Mine is just like a fixed image if I try to download and upload it

Ok, That is a good reason. I'm in! But how do I get an avi that is moving like that? lol. Mine is just like a fixed image if I try to download and upload it
Fixed is well and good. I don't know how to make it move. Some other user made it move for mine. Shout out to that user if he is reading this.

I am not @ing him at the moment cause he is busy during this time.
Look at these posers @Dregster666
Over. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Fixed is well and good. I don't know how to make it move. Some other user made it move for mine. Shout out to that user if he is reading this.
Jfl it worked just downloading and uploading your avi. Just didnt work when I previewed it on my computer

Me and @your personality have already joined this trend. :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsokman:
Take the dicepill
"Does more than one curryfool actually exist?" rn310

Last edited:
I got too attached to my avi so I can't change it kek

idk bro not 4 me at all....

look at this thread jfl I have more success cold approaching
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Id rather humiliate myself cold approaching stacies IRL than change my avii to a dice JFL

We reptilians had like what, 8 members ? Where does dice user count stand at?

I dont think I'm sheep enough to, sorry

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Id rather humiliate myself cold approaching stacies IRL than change my avii to a dice JFL

We reptilians had like what, 8 members ? Where does dice user count stand at?
Brutal man don't bully him. He is a depressedcel :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Good points, having a dice warrior was your avi instead of a reptilian is just embarrassing, and we had at least somewhere around ten comrades on .is.
You know your clan was Based and ahead of it's time when 90% of it's members voluntarily joined without even being recruited :feelzez:

I am not @ing him at the moment cause he is busy during this time.

Over. :feelsbadman:
@Barney Calhoun is busy coding

Cool thing from a couple years ago, it was the OG avi gang started by @Dregster666 and I.
We also stuck it out the longest. If I remember correctly, I had it before him but he kept it longer than I did.
Was Crocodile avis part of it? Maybe I saw this trend.

Cool thing from a couple years ago, it was the OG avi gang started by @Dregster666 and I.
We also stuck it out the longest. If I remember correctly, I had it before him but he kept it longer than I did.
I think I outlasted everyone and changed it in May 2020

This reminds me of when everyone got a desk fan as avi

Just temporarily

@your personality Thanks for this revelation.