Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The dogpill fucking kills me. Just the concept of it is enough to make someone go mentally insane.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I wont go into much detail as most of you know what the dogpill is.

But:

The concept of a femoid fucking a dog over a normal human being is beyond me. The concept that femoids would choose dogs over us. Dogs are literally animals that provide nothing useful aside from company and most of the time they dont give a shit. While we provide houses, money, luxuries to these hoes and still get nothing. The fact that they would rather have SEX WITH A DOG OVER US JUST KILLS ME. They would rather have sex with animals than have sex with incels, if you removed all the chads and animals they would have sex with trees or claim lesbian. We are despised to the point where nobody wants to interact with us, so when chad isnt around the second option is the nearest dog which on average have bigger penises than us.

In the future there will be incels who need to wageslave so they can pay for their dogsurgerymaxxing to have better chance with foids.

OVER OVER OVER

And yet they want to be treated with respect

relax only a very very small amount of "white" women fuck their dogs. other races dont have to worry about this and even for white people the number of dog fuckers is very small. trust me it's nothing to worry about.

dogsurgerymaxxing
220px-Anubis_standing.svg.png

relax only a very very small amount of "white" women fuck their dogs. other races dont have to worry about this and even for white people the number of dog fuckers is very small. trust me it's nothing to worry about.

Don't worry goys, everything is fine :feelsohh:

nothing can help me, thanks for the heads up man.
And yet they want to be treated with respect
Aka I want chad to treat me as a cumrag, and my dog to show loyalty because "doggo".

Real respect doesnt exist anymore.
If he walks the earth he will be the ultimate chad. Tall, good frame AND DOG.

that knot is very useful to them.

Women would rather give up the pussy to a dog before an incel :feelsrope:

Dogs can cum 30min into a pussy causing 4 female orgasms straight, no normal guy could compete.

Our SMV would go up if we were a talking Chihuahua. It is over.

cope. its the fact theyd rather fuck a canine than subhumans like us. i bet a vast majority of foids fuck their dogs tbh. look at the new dog mom obsession

The dog pill is going to destroy me like the racepill did to Tellem-T

The dogpill is brutal, but you haven’t mastered it, yet.

The true dogpill is way more profound than just knowing foids prefer to fuck dogs than to fuck ugly males. But maybe after acknowledging the true dogpill, you will feel you already knew it, though - deep down.

The dogpill is the ultimate pill, the one which once swallowed will shatter your entire worldview.

The concept of a femoid fucking a dog over a normal human being is beyond me. The concept that femoids would choose dogs over us. Dogs are literally animals that provide nothing useful aside from company and most of the time they dont give a shit. While we provide houses, money, luxuries to these hoes and still get nothing. The fact that they would rather have SEX WITH A DOG OVER US JUST KILLS ME. They would rather have sex with animals than have sex with incels, if you removed all the chads and animals they would have sex with trees or claim lesbian. We are despised to the point where nobody wants to interact with us, so when chad isnt around the second option is the nearest dog which on average have bigger penises than us.
SCREAMS

gigachad
93bd36ba1698d5f2058c3714acf48d1c.jpg

Good dose of suicide fuel

In all fairness: the thought of fucking a female dolphin is more arousing to me than the thought of fucking the ugliest 1% of women.

Women probably find fucking dogs/gorillas/bears/horses more arousing than fucking the ugliest 50% of men, on the other hand.

Dogs have gotten more pussy and blowjobs than some of us.

I wont go into much detail as most of you know what the dogpill is.

But:

A majestic chad dog is akin to a fancy vibrator sex toy. It's better than being inseminated by human trash. Take the dogpill people.

On an unrelated note anyone pissed with all those dog graphics over foid's faces on Tinder? That shit pisses me off.