Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The disparity of fit men vs fit females

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
One thing I've noticed from my Uni and general experience of going outside, is that there's an insanely disproportionate amount of fit men to fit females.

What I mean by in shape:

1: low bf%

2: toned muscles

Just to get the typical Patrick Bateman physique takes massive amounts of dedication and a highly strict diet. But a considerable number of men get to that level or still reach a pretty decent build, but most women at the gym barely get to the level where they can squat their own body weight and have some visible abs. (I'm not even going to talk about the meme "excercises" they do)

I think this is the main thing that messes up the dating market and makes more bitter incels. Most men just want an equal, but for practically all sub7 men, this is impossible.

For the vast majority of men, finding a woman who has an equal level of fitness and income is next to impossible. On the other hand, for women it's extremely easy. This is why most normies I know are happy when they find a girl who matches their fitness level and don't care at all about income or education.

I've observed this in every country and city I've ever been to.

The gym I go to is a relatively big gym brand with very modern facilities and yet it's about 70% men vs women. My friends who go to other gyms have also confirmed that that women are a minority in the gyms.

For men, getting the ideal body is 4-6 days in the gym for an hour, with a relatively strict diet.

For women to be fit enough for men to see them as attractive: Drop most carbs, stop eating garbage(hint: if you have a belly disproportional to the rest of your bf%, you eat garbage food) and do weighted squats 2 times a week and one day of a full body workout.

And they can't even do that.

Last edited:
Bumpinator, I call you

Normies going to the gym is foid worship

One thing I've noticed from my Uni and general experience of going outside, is that there's an insanely disproportionate amount of fit men to fit females.

What I mean by in shape:

1: low bf%

2: toned muscles

Just to get the typical Patrick Bateman physique takes massive amounts of dedication and a highly strict diet. But a considerable number of men get to that level or still reach a pretty decent build, but most women at the gym barely get to the level where they can squat their own body weight and have some visible abs. (I'm not even going to talk about the meme "excercises" they do)

I think this is the main thing that messes up the dating market and makes more bitter incels. Most men just want an equal, but for practically all sub7 men, this is impossible.

For the vast majority of men, finding a woman who has an equal level of fitness and income is next to impossible. On the other hand, for women it's extremely easy. This is why most men I know are happy when they find a girl who matches their fitness level and don't care at all about income or education.

I've observed this in every country and city I've ever been to.

The gym I go to is a relatively big gym brand with very modern facilities and yet it's about 70% men vs women. My friends who go to other gyms have also confirmed that that women are a minority in the gyms.

For men, getting the ideal body is 4-6 days on the gym for an hour, with a relatively strict diet.

For women to be fit hot; drop most carbs, stop eating garbage(hint: if you have a belly disproportional to the rest of your bf%, you eat garbage goof) and do weighted squats 2 times a week and one day of a full body workout.

And they can't even do that.
I don't think women are built for bodybuilding. My sister has been gymmaxing for 2 and a half year now and literally looks the same she did 2 years ago.

I have been gymmaxing for six months and already have visible biceps and abs.

I don't think women are built for bodybuilding. My sister has been gymmaxing for 2 and a half year now and literally looks the same she did 2 years ago.

Just going to the gym won't change your physique. You also need to have a proper diet. In fact, a proper diet is mroe important than exercise.

men need to be masculine to attract femalios while toilets don't. being masculine takes effort since you're the dominant partner.
being feminine doesn't take any effort at all and just laying all day in bed and doing nothing is seen as feminine since femininity is all about being submessive. that's why no man can match with a toilet in his level of fitness

Just dont be a landwhale theory

How do I do this? I've been doing it for 4 and a half months with nothing to show for it.

How do I do this? I've been doing it for 4 and a half months with nothing to show for it.
i went to gym six days a week and ate whatever my trainer asked me too. I should tell you I already had low levels of body fat so gaining muscle was not that difficult.

Your diet is just as if not more important than exercise. Get a proper protein rich diet plan and strictly follow it. Get some protein supplements too.

you need really low bodyfat for your abs to show. I was 10% body fat and still no abs jfl.

fit man = might increase SMV by a couple points but incels remain incels

fit woman = SMV goes from infinity to infinity²

good point

Mans smv is almost unaffected by his fitness level. Its only not be obese and be lean enough to show your bone structure properly.

Meanwhile females smv is infinite as long as she is not obese
I can’t even accomplish that.

you dont know if you are incel if you never lost the fat. Its not hard
My biggest blackpill was having lost 45 kilos and achieving fairly low bf % in addition to investing months and tons of money into other means of looksmaxxing just to be rendered as completely invisible as my high school 120kg schizo self.

Never tried musclemaxxing though.

you dont know if you are incel if you never lost the fat. Its not hard
It’s hard af bro. I’ve been eating 1500 calories now only on top of exercise and cardio, and my weight stopped dropping. I’m still fat af though. Fml

Most of these guys are doing roids

Its crazy how women expect men to waste 2 hours a day exercising after a draining day at work/school to get access to their bodies. But remember they are the compassionate gender :feelsaww:

Foids probably aren't as motivated because of muh body positivity. Not to mention a foid can be obese, disabled etc but some male out there is willing to date her.

Also for foids there isn't much of a benefit to building muscles aside from a slightly bigger ass and it takes longer for them to see results due to a naturally higher bf%.

Foids probably aren't as motivated because of muh body positivity. Not to mention a foid can be obese, disabled etc but some male out there is willing to date her.

Also for foids there isn't much of a benefit to building muscles aside from a slightly bigger ass and it takes longer for them to see results due to a naturally higher bf%.

This

But you also forget a very crucial point to all of this. Women care MUCH more what other women think of them than they do what MEN think of them. Women only really care what CHAD and a small percentage of attractive men think of their bodies. The rest is just fitting in and "outshining" what other toilets think.

4-6 days in the gym for an hour,
I am subhuman cel so much that with a diet and exercising 3 days in a wekk for 1.5 hour for a year I achieved almost nothing.