Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The disgusted looks - they never stop

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I do my hair, I shower, I use deodorant and aftershave to smell nice, my clothes are clean, my nails are perfectly trimmed, I'm not obese, I do everything to look like a decent human being, yet I constantly get these disgusted looks from females.

Everytime a female gets a glance at me, I can see how her face turns from normal/happy to "eww"/sad for a second.
It's subtle, but when you are aware, you can clearly see it.
There were times when I said to myself, that this can't be true, that it has to be my imagination.
But I've been noticing it for years now, constantly. It never stops. I just noticed it again when a girl walked past me.
I wish it was all in my head, but everytime I'm about to forget that I'm ugly, some foid in public gets a glance at me and I can see that familiar look again.
It's a nightmare. It fucks up your self-esteem so bad.
I know many of you know the disgusted looks. They're not just my imagination.

They sense your toxic persoonalitee.

They sense your toxic persoonalitee.
I don't even have a toxic personality towards women, I'm not a women hater, I kinda like them for what they are and would want one as a gf.
But I think they can sense my bad genetics and that I'm a perma virgin :feelsrope:

And that's why I've given up on looksmaxxing real quick.

Thats how they act towards a ugly guy for JUST existing.

Get with the program bro....

That's all you get.

Of course they don't