Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The disaster that was universal voting rights

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★

And before any goes "not related to incels!!!!", keep in mind that every degenerate social policy ever introduced to the Western world (e.g destruction of the family, sexual revolution, women in the workplace) that made our status in society all the more miserable was pushed by the political left.

For fucks sake... At least make them do the draft and suffer like men if elites want to give female voting rights.

Cucks man.... CUCKS RUINED EVERYTHING. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even if they all vote blue i think niggers and other minorities should vote obviously not the whores tho

Can't say I'm surprised.

Even if they all vote blue i think niggers and other minorities should vote obviously not the whores tho
No one should vote. What a retarded system. Let the populace choose and just hand over your country to the media bro.

u mad because poc voted blue ?

View attachment 170051

And before any goes "not related to incels!!!!", keep in mind that every degenerate social policy ever introduced to the Western world (e.g destruction of the family, sexual revolution, women in the workplace) that made our status in society all the more miserable was pushed by the political left.
I hate the type of people who hate the west, but i want that Celfare, nigga

View attachment 170051

Acting like aut right cucks arent any worse

Theyre full of faggotry and womens rights.

Look at trump the jew lover what the fuck this nigga do against sjws. Nothing. He wants to push lgbt across the globe.

The republican party is but a jewish front