Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Dimensional Mog Theory

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Hello boyos, I have been thinking about how big people just occupy more space, making them look more menacing and dangerous a.k.a. tingle inducers. And I've come with a great idea: the dimensional mog.

It's quite simple, really, a man can mog you in 0 (not possible here),1, 2, 3 and 4 dimensions.

If you ever went to highschool, you'll probably remember about X, Y and Z in technical drawing. Let's see how each one can be used to describe a mog :

X: wider skeleton frame
Y: taller
Z: more bone and muscle projection

And the 4th dimension, the NT dimension (time in original dimensions), which describes personality mogs for mentalcels.

Tfw your have a poor coordinate point on the unreal axis. Over for lowgaussianidentitycels

But can Chad outsmart a black hole? You can't outmog a black hole

Black holes just mog light to itself so no.
But Chad will forever get stuck in the void with no pussy to conquer and die what would be considered "most subhuman way possible" being alone, crushed to whatever is in one.

But Chad will forever get stuck in the void with no pussy to conquer and die what would be considered "most subhuman way possible" being alone, crushed to whatever is in one.
If he's Chad, the black hole would just suck him off to be honest. Holes were made for Chad....

If he's Chad, the black hole would just suck him off to be honest. Holes were made for Chad....
I'm not a sciencecel but this seems the most plausible outcome.

Chad has been in many black holes, if you know what I mean.

I see. It might also work like this, bigger car like a s class or beemer will take more space, or a big house with large acre of land will increase status.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back