Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The dilution of blackpill with right wing ideas

zaesonya

zaesonya

Cope a day keeps the rope away

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7sMkGl9gk

It's cringy to see how many guys here bring up things which are usually discussed on /pol. How many people blame jews or globohomo for their inceldom. The only reason why you're an incel is your genes. Don't cope with it by dreaming about "muh traditional society". Sure, if you lived in 1950's you would probably find a gf who wouldn't be attracted to you and stayed with you because she had to.

ITV's video on this topic is very good though he mentions the fact it's feminism what causes inceldom in today's western society. But it's actually wrong, the real reason why we exist is patriarchy which had been existing for almost a few thousand years before the invention of online dating and spread of internet. Patriarchy leads to unnatural mating mechanisms which allow ugly males to reproduce. And the state of things nowadays is absolutely normal. You can blame me for being a feminist, but I'm actualy not. Women must have the ability to be independent and chose their partner, that's basically nature. That's the only way to go for us as species. If you were a 6''4 pretty boy you wouldn't give a single shit about all right wing stuff and you would be one of the actual feminists. So we all should just accept our fate and stay alone. Having children as an incel is basically deceiving the nature. Ugly men have been trying their best to beat it, but as you can see the nature always wins.

Hot take: If you're blackpilled and right wing you're low IQ.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7sMkGl9gk

It's cringy to see how many guys here bring up things which are usually discussed on /pol. How many people blame jews or globohomo for their inceldom. The only reason why you're an incel is your genes. Don't cope with it by dreaming about "muh traditional society". Sure, if you lived in 1950's you would probably find a gf who wouldn't be attracted to you and stayed with you because she had to.

ITV's video on this topic is very good though he mentions the fact it's feminism what causes inceldom in today's western society. But it's actually wrong, the real reason why we exist is patriarchy which had been existing for almost a few thousand years before the invention of online dating and spread of internet. Patriarchy leads to unnatural mating mechanisms which allow ugly males to reproduce. And the state of things nowadays is absolutely normal. You can blame me for being a feminist, but I'm actualy not. Women must have the ability to be independent and chose their partner, that's basically nature. That's the only way to go for us as species. If you were a 6''4 pretty boy you wouldn't give a single shit about all right wing stuff and you would be one of the actual feminists. So we all should just accept our fate and stay alone. Having children as an incel is basically deceiving the nature. Ugly men have been trying their best to beat it, but as you can see the nature always wins.

It's always funny to see right wingers cope with their 'muh nature' and 'muh tradition' never gets old

It's always funny to see right wingers cope with their 'muh nature' and 'muh tradition' never gets old
JFL these bastards are just tryin recruit fragile ppl to fuel their political ambitions these guys are cringe af probably get laid n that, they don't give a fck about incels

its not a hot take u need around 50 iq to understand that
It's a hot take in this community. Be careful before you get banned brother

JFL these bastards are just tryin recruit fragile ppl to fuel their political ambitions these guys are cringe af probably get laid n that, they don't give a fck about incels
Doubt the getting laid part

It's a hot take in this community. Be careful before you get banned brother
over for u and me

are u commie are just anti-redpillers bc these rightwing recruiting incels come from the redpill communiity

over for u and me

are u commie are just anti-redpillers bc these rightwing recruiting incels come from the redpill communiity
I'm not a communist. I don't like to describe myself left or right because of the baggage and assumptions that go along with it. But you could describe me left leaning.

@Azaylias The absolute state of GrAY infiltrators trying to push the overton window on this site:lul:

the state of things nowadays is absolutely normal.
Yea and as so is men just saying fuck it and mercilessly raping women. It's unnatural because women are allowed to follow their primal drive of hypergamy but men are expected to act civilized and suppress our natural instincts to take women by force.:feelskek:

If we want to keep modern civilization going then BOTH genders need to co operate and use our intellect to hold back our animalistic desires. If women are so keen to go back the jungle and the "natural" way of sexual selection then we can, but I assure you they won't like it.
How many people blame jews or globohomo for their inceldom. The only reason why you're an incel is your genes. Don't cope with it by dreaming about "muh traditional society". Sure, if you lived in 1950's you would probably find a gf who wouldn't be attracted to you and stayed with you because she had to.
So Jews and feminism(which Jews where heavy involved in and financed) aren't to blame for inceldom but you admit if we live in a more traditional time before the 3rd wave of feminism then we wouldn't be incel? Are you baiting or are you genuinely retarded?

Who gives a fuck if she isn't attracted to you? Men need a reason to contribute to society and guaranteed sex and reproduction are the answer. Men don't want to work or die in wars just as much as the average women doesn't want to fuck the average man but we still have to for society to function.
Women must have the ability to be independent and chose their partner, that's basically nature.
Women NEVER get to chose their partner even in a natural setting like you pseudo Darwinist jack off to. If one male fights off or kills another male for the right to her pussy do you think she can walk away and say no? Hell no, that bitch goes to the winner NO MATTER WHAT SHE WANTS.
So we all should just accept our fate and stay alone.
You sound like an actual cuckhold or more likely a women.

Greys

You greyfags are the dilution of the blackpill
Hot take: If you're blackpilled and right wing you're low IQ.
>hot take
Back to plebbit

Sure, if you lived in 1950's you would probably find a gf who wouldn't be attracted to you and stayed with you because she had to.
Bad strawman but anyone would take that over being incel anyway JFL:feelsstudy::feelskek::feelskek:
implying "muh it's not worth it if it's not real love"
your leftist utopia, both of you, it won't happen. They won't ever love you JFL, mentalcels.

You have to be delusional if you think that enabling foid's degeneracy is a good thing and having a good society doing the exact opposite of these degeneracy enabling policies can't be a good thing for incels.
I observed that usually, according to you delusional greyfags, it has to be a utopia, if ther eis still 1% incels, if it's not real love it's not worth it yada yada... muh communism muh dreams

You are naive if you are leftist even within this extreme Overton window that makes you alt right if you believe that wearing a mask is being a cattle, you really got to be a raging faggot to be leftist nowadays compared to before. The extreme majority of men, and white men are not leftists(see 2016 election by race and sex graph) , there is very little if no "dilution" of the blackpill going on at all, they are all evolving within their time.:bigbrain::feelzez:
You are cattles and I have no sympathy for you bluepillers, whoever milks you is *not my problem*, you will be milked anyway. :hax:

Last edited:
Tradcons are the problem, not right wingers themselves. I do agree that being incel isn't political

@Azaylias The absolute state of GrAY infiltrators trying to push the overton window on this site:lul:

Yea and as so is men just saying fuck it and mercilessly raping women. It's unnatural because women are allowed to follow their primal drive of hypergamy but men are expected to act civilized and suppress our natural instincts to take women by force.:feelskek:

If we want to keep modern civilization going then BOTH genders need to co operate and use our intellect to hold back our animalistic desires. If women are so keen to go back the jungle and the "natural" way of sexual selection then we can, but I assure you they won't like it.

So Jews and feminism(which Jews where heavy involved in and financed) aren't to blame for inceldom but you admit if we live in a more traditional time before the 3rd wave of feminism then we wouldn't be incel? Are you baiting or are you genuinely retarded?

Who gives a fuck if she isn't attracted to you? Men need a reason to contribute to society and guaranteed sex and reproduction are the answer. Men don't want to work or die in wars just as much as the average women doesn't want to fuck the average man but we still have to for society to function.

Women NEVER get to chose their partner even in a natural setting like you pseudo Darwinist jack off to. If one male fights off or kills another male for the right to her pussy do you think she can walk away and say no? Hell no, that bitch goes to the winner NO MATTER WHAT SHE WANTS.

Dude, you're a right wing normie coper. I won't even argue with you because of your single digit iq arguments. If all incels were like you than we would all go betabuxx for women like in good old 50's, but we don't do it because we're not stupid enough.:feelsseriously:

View attachment 587565

>hot take
View attachment 587566

Bad strawman but anyone would take that over being incel anyway JFL:feelsstudy::feelskek::feelskek:
your leftist utopia, both of you, it won't happen. They won't ever love you JFL, mentalcels.

You have to be delusional if you think that enabling foid's degeneracy is a good thing and having a good society doing the exact opposite of these degeneracy enabling policies can't be a good thing for incels.
I observed that usually, according to you delusional greyfags, it has to be a utopia, if ther eis still 1% incels, if it's not real love it's not worth it yada yada... muh communism muh dreams

You are naive if you are leftist even within this extreme Overton window that makes you alt right if you believe that wearing a mask is being a cattle, you really got to be a raging faggot to be leftist nowadays compared to before. The extreme majority of men, and white men are not leftists(see 2016 election by race and sex graph) , there is very little if no "dilution" of the blackpill going on at all, they are all evolving within their time.:bigbrain::feelzez:
You are cattles and I have no sympathy for you bluepillers, whoever milks you is *not my problem*, you will be milked anyway. :hax:
Too long didn't read. :chad:

These politicalcels might as well go to Stormfront or /pol, same with the Pedophilia discussions.

These politicalcels might as well go to Stormfront or /pol, same with the Pedophilia discussions.
Jfl if you think being incel is not a political issue.

Homofaggotry darwinism and eugenics, go live in a woods if nature's so fucking perfect. You're feminist par excellence if you actually think that female mating selection is actually benefitial to humanity. Patriarchy was the only thing that allowed men to build civilization where majority of men can have thier needs fufilled instead of just dying young in ruthless and moronic fight for attention of toilets, and that's why socciety is in such degenerate shithole now, because we coming back to those times of bellum omnium contra omnes.

That's the only way to go for us as species. If you were a 6''4 pretty boy you wouldn't give a single shit about all right wing stuff and you would be one of the actual feminists. So we all should just accept our fate and stay alone.
Kys, IT-troon infiltrator, "just shut up, inkler, there is nothing wrong with soyciety :soy:"

View attachment 587565

>hot take
View attachment 587566

Another delusional right wing coper lmao. Why are you here if you're not blackpilled? You try to debunk my point by arguing about communism, masks and vaccines, but I haven't said a single word about them because I'm against all this soy stuff too. You can cope however you want, but hypergamy isn't degeneracy, it's nature. Blackpill means acknowledging the nature. You're redpilled at best.

Dude, you're a right wing normie coper. I won't even argue with you because of your single digit iq arguments. If all incels were like you than we would all go betabuxx for women like in good old 50's, but we don't do it because we're not stupid enough.:feelsseriously:
So a none argument then? Good thing to know you have absolute zero conviction in your beliefs.

Sad, I was actually hoping you would give some reasoning beyond "da right wang iz bad":soy:
all go betabuxx for women like in good old 50's
Marrying a young virgin women is not betabuxxing. Betabuxxing is being a women's fallback plan after she's been ran through by chadrones and now needs someone to take care of her bastard kids. I'm not saying that latter didn't happen in the 50s but it was far more look down apon.

Learn your terminology

Last edited:
Homofaggotry darwinism and eugenics, go live in a woods if nature's so fucking perfect. You're feminist par excellence if you actually think that female mating selection is actually benefitial to humanity. Patriarchy was the only thing that allowed men to build civilization where majority of men can have thier needs fufilled instead of just dying young in ruthless and moronic fight for attention of toilets, and that's why socciety is in such degenerate shithole now, because we coming back to those times of bellum omnium contra omnes.

Kys, IT-troon infiltrator, "just shut up, inkler, there is nothing wrong with soyciety :soy:"
And you too. Dudes, how can you be so delusional? Move to a third world country with no feminism and live a happy life then. What are you doing here?

And you too. Dudes, how can you be so delusional? Move to a third world country with no feminism and live a happy life then. What are you doing here?
:feelsthink:

So a none argument then? Good thing to know you absolute zero conviction in your beliefs.

Sad, I was actually hoping you would give some reasoning beyond "da right wang iz bad":soy:

Marrying a young virgin women is not betabuxxing. Betabuxxing is being a women's fallback plan after she's been ran through by chadrones and now needs someone to take care of her bastard kids. I'm not saying that latter didn't happen it the 50s but it was far more look down apon.

Learn your definitions
Move to a country without feminism and find "muh based 18yo virgin" if it's society and feminism which cause your inceldom. You're just a normie at this point, you're not even blackpilled, so there is no sense in arguing with you.

Move to a country without feminism and find "muh based 18yo virgin" if it's society and feminism which cause your inceldom. You're just a normie at this point, you're not even blackpilled, so there is no sense in arguing with you.
"It's cauze of ze feminism that I'm inkwel!:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" Redpilled right wingers be like

Why are you here if you're not blackpilled?
me : Joined Sep 19, 2020
you : [UWSL]Joined Feb 27, 2022[/UWSL]
Lack of self-awareness :feelstastyman:
You try to debunk my point by arguing about communism, masks and vaccines, but I haven't said a single word about them because I'm against all this soy stuff too.
Never talked about vaccines or mask thoroughly, it was just rhetorical to prove how much of a naive faggot you have to be , to be a leftist within this Overton window.
You can cope however you want, but hypergamy isn't degeneracy, it's nature.
"muh cope"
"muh natural"
There are no arguments here, you're deflecting my point that is : inceldom % can be lower within a healthy society.
You, last straw shill : nooo it's natural, so let's just give up guys, it won't ever be worth it they won't ever love us.
Blackpill means acknowledging the nature. You're redpilled at best.
My blackpill is in fact a redpill? ...
I said so

God, can mods ban these faggots already:feelspuke: it’s clear they’re zoomers just going along with the zeitgeist because it suits them

Another delusional right wing coper lmao. Why are you here if you're not blackpilled? You try to debunk my point by arguing about communism, masks and vaccines, but I haven't said a single word about them because I'm against all this soy stuff too. You can cope however you want, but hypergamy isn't degeneracy, it's nature. Blackpill means acknowledging the nature. You're redpilled at best.

You've proven enough that you're a soycuck. You're literal nobody and you feel like you're a hotshit, gtfo to reddit already.

"It's cauze of ze feminism that I'm inkwel!:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" Redpilled right wingers be like
It's actually funny how many right wing guys are here.

Never talked about vaccines or mask thoroughly, it was just rhetorical to prove how much of a naive faggot you have to be , to be a leftist within this Overton window.

"muh cope"
"muh natural"
There are no arguments here, you're deflecting my point that is : inceldom % can be lower within a healthy society.
You, last straw shill : nooo it's natural, so let's just give up guys, it won't ever be worth it they won't ever love us.

View attachment 587585
You've joined 2 years ago, but you've learned nothing about the blackpill, that's pathetic. Sure, we can lower the inceldom% by increasing % of sexless marriages :feelsokman:

You've proven enough that you're a soycuck. You're literal nobody and you feel like you're a hotshit, gtfo to reddit already.
Move to Nigeria and find your based gf, stop shitposting, lmao

It's actually funny how many right wing guys are here.

You've joined 2 years ago, but you've learned nothing about the blackpill, that's pathetic. Sure, we can lower the inceldom% by increasing % of sexless marriages :feelsokman:
Left wing incels go to Reddit and pretend they aren’t incels :feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mZWKAajIf0

"muh cope"
"muh natural"

View attachment 587585

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mZWKAajIf0

Sure, we can lower the inceldom% by increasing % of sexless marriages :feelsokman:
You are assuming so many things about me. Will 100% of the marriages be dead bedrooms? No. My point stands.
Inceldom must be reversed thanks to artificial wombs, hatch perfect women until there is are 5 women for every men 5:1.
This point stands too.
The POINT is, yours doesn't. Appealing to "muh it's natural" argument is useless, it can be debunked easily : Hypergamy for women is as natural as rape is for men. Tons of species that are hypergamous, tons of other that rape. Where that leads us? The stronger gender will naturally come on top, men can reform society, it has been done before(ie Weimar republic before after).

You are assuming so many things about me. Will 100% of the marriages be dead bedrooms? No. My point stands.
Inceldom must be reversed thanks to artificial wombs, hatch perfect women until there is are 5 women for every men 5:1.
This point stands too.
The POINT is, yours doesn't. Appealing to "muh it's natural" argument is useless, it can be debunked easily : Hypergamy for women is as natural as rape is for men. Tons of species that are hypergamous, tons of other that rape. Where that leads us? The stronger gender will naturally come on top, men can reform society, it has been done before(ie Weimar republic before after).
>Hypergamy is as natural as rape
How the fuck are you so low iq?

>Hypergamy is as natural as rape
How the fuck are you so low iq?
Where's the lie? Animals rape each other all of the time.:feelsjuice:

Instant angry reply triggered by "rape" word
White knight. :feelsdevil::feelsohh:

:feelshaha:I got called "white knight" for telling that rape is bad
I guess it's ok for you if someone rapes your mother, you'll say that it's natural.

:feelshaha:I got called "white knight" for telling that rape is bad
I guess it's ok for you if someone rapes your mother, you'll say that it's natural.
Morality had nothing to do with his statement. He was stating an objective fact.

Sure rape maybe wrong but it's still natural.