Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dilemma of trying to be friendly to South Asian men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/berlinsocialclub/comments/1fz9aly/the_dilemma_of_trying_to_be_friendly_to_south/

Unfortunately it’s always south Asian men who seem to be absolutely clueless and tactless, don’t know how to read the room or someone’s body language. Last weekend I was dancing away with my friends and just so happy about the music and delicious movement, my girls and letting go of my everyday chaos and feelings, when I noticed a group of 4 south Asian guys. I could feel their eyes so we started moving closer together and I shuffled a bit to the side. I thought I was in the clear and could let go again and then they basically closed in on me, until one just straight up blocked me away from my group and just started chatting ..

:feelskek:

notice how she added british men at the end too but everyone will only generalize curries

Curries are giga low inhib moggers I seen it happen again and again curry manlets approaching staceys and giving 0 fucks in the world.

I think their ignorance of blackpill is like some brain self-defence mechanism to keep them alive, honestly shit should be studied.