Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The digbypill: Nobody cares about digby.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
In animal crossing no one even cares about digby. So much he doesn't even get merchandise at all. It all goes to his sister, because she has a vagina. Plus, he's very autistic in game by the way he's a loner standing out in the rain. Did I mention he has no women to come home to in game, meanwhile his sister fucks the mayor. That's fucking brutal. Even the fanart says so
8bb5173e babe 4f72 bfcb 1c9422d9b810
Dyogg3elqtjy
look at how dead he is in the inside. Fucking Tom nook mogs him to hell and back. With his moneymaxxxing schemes. Probably fucks his sister as well.
IMG 1260 1
I look like this if I had my hair short :feelsrope: it's bad enough because I have freckles on my nose and under eye area. They are light but more noticeable if I cut my hair. Jfl brutal dogcel pill. Not even the human villager White girls will fuck him because he has dark brown eyes and shitty jaw area. :feelsrope:hes a fat mutt manlet dogcel

Last edited:
Over for Digbycels, manlets are born to lose.