Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The differences between the 3 pills (Black, Red, Blue) in a nutshell

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Blue Pill: Looks don't matter

Red Pill: Looks=Muscles

Black Pill: Looks=Genetics

Looksmaxxing/roids etc is worthless unless you are potentially going from 7'ish trying to gain 1 or 2 points. Even 7's and 8's are fighting for 3's, 4's, and 5's in the age of Tinder.

I actually found an image on r/incels that perfectly portrayed the differences betweens blue pill / red pill / black pill and I'm pretty sure I downloaded it, but I can't seem to find it on my hard drive right now... will post it if I find it.

EDIT: Fuck my life. Apparently I didn't download it. I was so sure that I downloaded it... just kill me already. Sorry for my completely useless post. Anyways, that pic showed some indian dude and what the pills represent (e.g. blue pill = "just work on your personality", red pill = "just maintain frame bruh", black pill simply said "It's over.").

Bluepill: Lies

Redpill: Half truth

Blackpill: Its over boyo

LonelyButterfly said:
I actually found an image on r/incels that perfectly portrayed the differences betweens blue pill / red pill / black pill and I'm pretty sure I downloaded it, but I can't seem to find it on my hard drive right now... will post it if I find it.

EDIT: Fuck my life. Apparently I didn't download it. I was so sure that I downloaded it... just kill me already. Sorry for my completely useless post. Anyways, that pic showed some indian dude and what the pills represent (e.g. blue pill = "just work on your personality", red pill = "just maintain frame bruh", black pill simply said "It's over.").

It really sucks, doesn't it? I think all the content on the subreddit is now lost forever, as I can't find any archives or caches for it. I've been looking for the "Stacy's Diary" post for a while now.

Blackpill doesn't have to be always be negative.

It helped my life. It stopped me from constantly beating myself up with bluepilled nonsense people told me my entire life.

sepelion said:
Looksmaxxing/roids etc is worthless unless you are potentially going from 7'ish trying to gain 1 or 2 points. Even 7's and 8's are fighting for 3's, 4's, and 5's in the age of Tinder.
LIfting will help a 7 stand out of the crowd. For a subhuman it's all COPE.

undeadcel said:
Bluepill: Lies

Redpill: Half truth

Blackpill: Its over boyo

RedPill is just as cope as bluepill is but they try to make it sound subversive. Many incels ( me included) have tried RedPill and it didn't do a single thing.

Grotesque said:
Blackpill doesn't have to be always be negative.

It helped my life. It stopped me from constantly beating myself up with bluepilled nonsense people told me my entire life.

I didn't say it's negative. I just said what does it represent.