Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The difference between you and chad, and why no amount of working will get you to his level.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I think at this point it's no surprise, that "birth lottery" is a real thing. But it also applies to things outside of looks.
I wanna show you a streamer called elosanta.

A guy I regularly watched.
Throughout watching him I realised just how gifted he is. He's charismatic, tall, good looking and even good at games.
Challenger (top rank) in league, which isn't surprising considering it's the game he always plays.

He got global elite in cs (top rank) (I don't remember in what timespan, but it was quicker than I did it.) a game I played for pretty much HALF MY LIFE and he's just insantly better at it than me.

And also grandchampion in rocket league (idk how long he played it for, but seemingly not very long. Idk rocket league ranks but apparently that's top 0.1%)

He also has a bachelor's in computer science, which according to him was practically given to him for free because he cheated his way through ONLINE exams.

All of this while being a pretty good looking dude
FndcvWyacAAsUie

which also leads to his many tinder matches. He often streams tinder and just messages the girls whatever for fun and it always works. This is definitive proof he's chad tier. (he's also tall like 200cm idr).
one of the many random ass things he sends women vvvv
Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

With his streaming he obviously also earns alot of money. Enough to afford just casually flying to korea multiple times. (where he also streams and basically gets money for being on vacation).
FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

(mensa is a scam, but there's still people that score way lower than him so it attests to SOMETHING at least.)

But the worst of all is, with all this that's being given to him he does nothing. He doesn't care about the women he easily matches. He doesn't care about achieving things in life. He doesn't care about his future. The bachelor's degree is just a thing to him.
He earns a shitton with streaming, more than both my parents, but even if streaming fails at some point he can still get back to a high paying job easily. He pretty much has nothing to worry about in his entire life.
He just does whatever the fuck and is successful with it.

This is the difference between you and chad. No amount of working will ever get you to his level.

Yeaah if you won the lottery you basically have everything, check out Dolph Lundgren, dude is super human strong, 145 iq , great actor, loved by woman of all ages and speaks multiple languages

Yeaah if you won the lottery you basically have everything, check out Dolph Lundgren, dude is super human strong, 145 iq , great actor, loved by woman of all ages and speaks multiple languages
I think he's more a case of a hard worker. while obviously gifted he worked to achieve what he did. Just read his early life section on wikipedia.

"Lundgren claims his father was physically abusive and vented his frustration on his wife and eldest son. He has stated that, during his tirades, his father would call him a "loser", which motivated him later as he grew more ambitious to prove himself"
"Lundgren has said that, as a child, he was insecure and suffered from allergies, describing himself as a "runt".[6][13] He showed a keen interest in drumming and had aspirations to become a rock star.[6] At age seven, he tried judo and Gōjū-ryū. He took up Kyokushin karate at the age of 10, and began lifting weights as a teenager"

I think at this point it's no surprise, that "birth lottery" is a real thing. But it also applies to things outside of looks.

Throughout watching him I realised just how gifted he is. He's charismatic, tall, good looking and even good at games.
Challenger (top rank) in league, which isn't surprising considering it's the game he always plays.
View attachment 710962
He got global elite in cs (top rank) (I don't remember in what timespan, but it was quicker than I did it.) a game I played for pretty much HALF MY LIFE and he's just insantly better at it than me.
View attachment 710961
And also grandchampion in rocket league (idk how long he played it for, but seemingly not very long. Idk rocket league ranks but apparently that's top 0.1%)
View attachment 710959

He also has a bachelor's in computer science, which according to him was practically given to him for free because he cheated his way through ONLINE exams.

FndcvWyacAAsUie

which also leads to his many tinder matches. He often streams tinder and just messages the girls whatever for fun and it always works. This is definitive proof he's chad tier. (he's also tall like 200cm idr).
Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

With his streaming he obviously also earns alot of money. Enough to afford just casually flying to korea multiple times. (where he also streams and basically gets money for being on vacation).
FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

(mensa is a scam, but there's still people that score way lower than him so it attests to SOMETHING at least.)

But the worst of all is, with all this that's being given to him he does nothing. He doesn't care about the women he easily matches. He doesn't care about achieving things in life. He doesn't care about his future. The bachelor's degree is just a thing to him.
He earns a shitton with streaming, more than both my parents, but even if streaming fails at some point he can still get back to a high paying job easily. He pretty much has nothing to worry about in his entire life.

This is the difference between you and chad. No amount of working will ever get you to his level.

This post is destroying me

Seeing so much in this forum is destroying me, this is one of the most brutal reads I've read.

We were never born equal, from the moment I was born, I was set for failure, and the moment he was born, he was set for success.

While I was born in the third world with 169cms, he was born in the west with 200ish, a good face, his senses must be naturally high for him to play videogames, and his height most likely gives his strength a buff, he doesn't even appear to have mental issues like autism.

We won't even die equal, he will die beloved surrounded by his family meanwhile I'll be lucky to not get thrown in a mass grave.

hahahaha what a sick fucking joke all I ever wanted was a normal life is that even too much to ask

We won't even die equal, he will die beloved surrounded by his family meanwhile I'll be lucky to not get thrown in a mass grave.
I wish I could have a "ghost of christmas" type scenario where it shows me what would happen if I killed myself, just so it could finally push me over the edge and end my suffering. I have no doubts there's more people that would be happy/make fun of me for killing myself than people that would be sad.

View attachment 710962
View attachment 710961
View attachment 710959

FndcvWyacAAsUie

Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

Sticky Tier Thread Imo.

Brutal as fuck. And people still have audacity to question genetic determinism.

I think he's more a case of a hard worker. while obviously gifted he worked to achieve what he did. Just read his early life section on wikipedia.

"Lundgren claims his father was physically abusive and vented his frustration on his wife and eldest son. He has stated that, during his tirades, his father would call him a "loser", which motivated him later as he grew more ambitious to prove himself"
"Lundgren has said that, as a child, he was insecure and suffered from allergies, describing himself as a "runt".[6][13] He showed a keen interest in drumming and had aspirations to become a rock star.[6] At age seven, he tried judo and Gōjū-ryū. He took up Kyokushin karate at the age of 10, and began lifting weights as a teenager"
Yeaah am not denying the fact that he is a sincere and a hard working dude, and also a good hearted dude. But these qualities would not have been possible if he was a low iq individual, its due to his high iq which also enabled him to be a more better and achieve great results at whatever he endeavored

Yeaah am not denying the fact that he is a sincere and a hard working dude, and also a good hearted dude. But these qualities would not have been possible if he was a low iq individual, its due to his high iq which also enabled him to be a more better and achieve great results at whatever he endeavored
Yeah I agree, that's why I said no amount of working will get you to chad tier. I was just saying at least he worked hard. Look at all the ugly chinese dudes who get tortured by their parent sinto playing violin and being the perfect child. You think any of them are making it big? lmao

I hooe he gets murdered, sooner or later. Fucking asshole.

This post is destroying me

Seeing so much in this forum is destroying me, this is one of the most brutal reads I've read.

We were never born equal, from the moment I was born, I was set for failure, and the moment he was born, he was set for success.

While I was born in the third world with 169cms, he was born in the west with 200ish, a good face, his senses must be naturally high for him to play videogames, and his height most likely gives his strength a buff, he doesn't even appear to have mental issues like autism.

hahahaha what a sick fucking joke all I ever wanted was a normal life is that even too much to ask
We need to make a similar organization to ISIS (in videogame). Taking towns, villages... and slaughtering the retreating enemies.

View attachment 710962
View attachment 710961
View attachment 710959

FndcvWyacAAsUie

Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

i’m so tired of competing with chads. i’ve already accepted defeat i just want to neetmax in peace

i’m so tired of competing with chads. i’ve already accepted defeat i just want to neetmax in peace
my post is more about the fact, that he's also neetmaxxing. he's the same as you, but there's a huge difference between you

cs won’t pay much because he’s in the stupid U.K. half of their income gets taxed too

cs won’t pay much because he’s in the stupid U.K. half of their income gets taxed too
he doesn't own a house or anything. he can move wherever he wants in a day. he's practically free

he doesn't own a house or anything. he can move wherever he wants in a day. he's practically free
and he’ll never own a house with the low salary and high taxes of cs jobs in the u.k. I don’t think he’s a neet because it looks like he uploads daily on youtube and earns money from it. it takes effort to be entertaining and be really good at LoL

dude is definitely really well off in life. good for him. can’t say i’m not envious. as an incel i wouldn’t watch these kinds of people because it makes me feel bad about my own life

i just focus on what i can do instead of what i can’t. inceldom is a disability

I don’t think he’s a neet because it looks like he uploads daily on youtube and earns money from it. it takes effort to be entertaining and be really good at LoL
he said himself it's the easiest "job" on earth

@Izayacel @Retardinator @Ecstasy
Chatting bean

I would just kill him just for the fact he was murdered by a goblin like me

View attachment 710962
View attachment 710961
View attachment 710959

FndcvWyacAAsUie

Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

This is why I need to fix him

It ain't easy feeling inferior , great thread.

chad is as chad does , life was never fair to even begin with .

Thinking otherwise is just Retarded.

Indulge yourself and become more Ignorant , in this Shit . Thats atleast one way to Cope.

Regardless, I shall ascend via rape.

View attachment 710962
View attachment 710961
View attachment 710959

FndcvWyacAAsUie

Fn5ET89aQAAfeey

FQ9rRztX0AATjkU

Why do u have to make me more depressed than I already am?