Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The difference between us and incelqueers is

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
We have self-awareness and they don’t, If you’re someone who spends hours obsessing over a bunch of ugly virgins then you are one yourself and you mock those who are supposedly below you to make yourself feel better and to feel a sense of belonging to a group of “cool” people with joyful lives.

They don't understand that incel isn't a state of mind but a state of body. Inceldom isn't about misogyny, autism, raging, suicide, hatred. It's about fucking genes and sex which are both PHYSICAL aspects.

incelman said:
They don't understand that incel isn't a state of mind but a state of body. Inceldom isn't about misogyny, autism, raging, suicide, hatred. It's about fucking genes and sex which are both PHYSICAL aspects.

and they think we are some sort of misogynistic terrorist group of rapists or something LOL i just like connecting with people who have similar problems as me

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
and they think we are some sort of misogynistic terrorist group of rapists or something LOL i just like connecting with people who have similar problems as me

I connect ONLY with such people. Normies, women are in a different reality