Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The difference between ugly and unattractive

SmallIQ

SmallIQ

Greycel
What do you think of my theory: it's over if you are unattractive, but ugly incels are actually mentalcel.

Ugly traits:
-looks "scary"
-voice too deep
-resting angry face
-large hands
-thick neck
-jaw too big for face
-too hairy
-barrel chest
-imposing frame

Unattractive traits
-looks like a 12yo
-soft wispy voice
-pencil neck
-resting blank / strained face
-frail hands and wrists
-no jaw
-patchy facial hair
-sunken chest
-narrow frame, usually hips wider than shoulders

Essentially, if you could go to a club or to score weed on the corner and wouldn't have to be worried about getting beaten up because you *look* like a little bitch (forget how you act), then it isn't over for you. Sure, you can't attract many 10s, but plenty of 5-8 woman like to feel protected and would want a relationship with a ogre-mode guy.

This even transcends height, a 6'4 unattractive guy is still fucked, while a 5'7 ugly guy could get girls in the right environment with low-inhib. Many ugly guys get treated like shit in hs by girls and don't realize they actually can attract a type of women so they get high-inhib and cuck themselves. Unattractive guys have to act high-inhib or they get beaten up / abused straight away.

this is life fuel, thanks. i need to work on lowering my inhib but at the same time not look like an autist doing so.

LowIQ Thread.

@Ryo_Hazuki fits on the ugly traits and is 31yo KHV.

Ugly: not even visible to women.
Unattractive: Not good enough for women

LowIQ Thread.

@Ryo_Hazuki fits on the ugly traits and is 31yo KHV.

Yup. I'd go as far as to say the situation is the exact opposite of what OP is claiming.

When an "incel" escapes inceldom it's usually one with the "Unattractive traits" not the "ugly traits"

Ugly traits: REPULSIVE to women. Women HATE you.
Unattractive traits: Invisible to women. Women are simply indifferent towards you.

I generally think of "ugly " as blackops2cel tier....while unattractive simply means not necessarily ugly but not good looking enough to attract women.

guess im ugly then

How did the wrist meme start?

You basically just described NBA players or most athletes with your "ugly traits"

wtf

Ugly: not even visible to women.
Unattractive: Not good enough for women
Nailed it. That whole "masculine" features is retarded anyway OP. It simply is what this guy said

Many men are unattractive to women. There are not that many ugly men.

Ugly is sub 3.5. Unattractive is 3.5-5

Unattractive guys can be ugly or average in looks. There are guys here who look OK but have ZERO sex appeal. Then there are ugly guys who repulse women. Both the 2.5 and the 5 are incel despite the difference in how general society regards them.

No mention of a very bad nose, this thread sucks.

I'm not ugly, I have feminine features.