Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The difference between "men" and "boys"

Just copemaxx stupid foid. :feelskek:

A real bank doesnt ask for your credit history. Because I said so.

Real men also do not typically desire women with "attitude".

Since "attitude" usually means "I'm a cunt, don't date me" as opposed to "I'm charismatic and interesting, you'll love to date me".

Oh yes fuckin cuck piece of shit betabuxxing faggot nigger lover man are better than boys

COPE. She is a solid 6/10. She is pretty dude. I can show you legit “average” females if you would like. She is definitely high tier becky.

It is not a cope. This is just another proof that it is much easier to be a female than to it is to be a man. She is not a 6/10. You just rate her higher because she is a female and it is much easier to look good as a female than to look good as a man.

Last edited:
If I were a sexually transmissible virus or bacteria I would like that video.

It is not a cope. This is just another proof that it is much easier to be a female than to it is to be a man. She is not a 6/10. You just rate her higher because she is a female and it is much easier to look good as a female than to look good as a man.
I was inna city today, saw hot delivery girls drive through the pedestrian area, reversing, doing tight curves, rushing to get past pedestrians on the crosswalk, made me think of you :feelsautistic:

I really wish some one would round up all those tiktokkers and shoot the cunts cause the shit they do is so stupid that even two monkeys fucking each other is better entertainment and the monkeys seem to have higher IQ than these tiktok dumb dumbs.

I was inna city today, saw hot delivery girls drive through the pedestrian area, reversing, doing tight curves, rushing to get past pedestrians on the crosswalk, made me think of you :feelsautistic:

Female driving is an atrocity which needs to be abolished.

Too many partners prevents pair bonding, so this is fucking stupid. If you slept with 2 different guys at like 23. Okay, 3 is kinda pushing it, 4 is unacceptable. No, in no way do I like that some other dude has bones my potential mate,.ideally she would be a virgin like me, but we all know there are hardly any female virgins past 16. It's a fucking pipe dream at 25+.

Too many partners prevents pair bonding, so this is fucking stupid. If you slept with 2 different guys at like 23. Okay, 3 is kinda pushing it, 4 is unacceptable. No, in no way do I like that some other dude has bones my potential mate,.ideally she would be a virgin like me, but we all know there are hardly any female virgins past 16. It's a fucking pipe dream at 25+.
I feel like 3 should be the average at that point. But like double digits? I feel the average is like 9, where 20% of women sleep with 2-4 guys, and 80% of women sleep with every guy they are remotely attracted too. And by remotely, I mean being a 8+

A REAL MAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ROAST BEEF SWEETY :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: