Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The difference between "men" and "boys"

" I can detect roasties as fast as they can detect jawlines. " :feelskek: :feelskek: @Sparrow's Song

This is one of the many reasons why a majority of men are bluepilled. Society is constantly programming, brainwashing and using subtle propaganda do mold men into quiet and obedient workers that work from dawn till dusk, always making compromises and concessions, while accepting whatever is thrown their way.

Slooty uggy bitch

she would rather fuck Tyrone's uncircumcised dick than be my kosher wife

LOL, she couldn’t be anymore WRONG!

Real men only accept virgins no exceptions.

This is why Varg Vikernes is one of the last of a dying breed of real men because he would NOT accept Chad’s sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths as cucks/beta bux and Chads the world over do now due to their crawling, spineless beta male weakness as a result of 70+ years of Jewish Marxist Liberal social engineering and cuckolding of the male populace.

View: https://youtu.be/y0WbKkhigVg

Last edited:
Men can get sex
boys can’t

I’m a 20 yo boy

Guess I'm a boy

Boys: self assured, independent, cynical about toilets
Men: submissive, good income and respects holes
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

yikes. that's a lot of toxic masculinity from her
:feelsUnreal:

Nice try Foid , u want to delete u chad cock carousel past

She should really stop with all that womensplaining, her toxic femininity is starting to show itself.

" I can detect roasties as fast as they can detect jawlines. " :feelskek: :feelskek: @Sparrow's Song
Foids with body counts belong in body bags (in RealLifeCraft).

(((Cohen)))
It's a cohencidence!
This is one of the many reasons why a majority of men are bluepilled. (((Society))) is constantly programming, brainwashing and using subtle propaganda do mold men into quiet and obedient workers that are doomed from dawn till dusk, always making compromises and concessions, while accepting whatever is thrown their way.

ah, the roastie cope. I love it :feelsEhh:
This is one of the many reasons why a majority of men are bluepilled. Society is constantly programming, brainwashing and using subtle propaganda do mold men into quiet and obedient workers that work from dawn till dusk, always making compromises and concessions, while accepting whatever is thrown their way.

Also, Im literally her looksmatch.

If I was born with a fucking hole, I would be such a fucking slut that I would complain on tik-tok about slut-shaming.

But nope. I'm a virgin.

Last edited:
IQ, high.

Shh...that's not happening.
Go back to eating McDonalds, Goy.

Also, Im literally her looksmatch.

If I was born with a fucking hole, I would be such a fucking slut that I would complain on tik-tok about slut-shaming.

But nope. I'm a virgin.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer: FAKECEL IF SHE IS YOUR LOOKSMATCH. BANN THIS DUDE @FastBananaCEO

Yet she will care about the following in no particular order:

1. Height
2. Eyes & Brow Ridge
3. Jawline
4. Chin
5. Hair
6. Voice
7. Muscles
8. Dick Size
9. Hand Size
10. Feet Size
11. Teeth
12. Nose
13. Lips
14. Cheekbones

And she doesn't want us to care about her (again no particular order and most of us don't care about anyway for a foid):

1. Weight
2. Ass
3. Tits
4. Face
5. Body Count

Yep.

She should really stop with all that womensplaining, her toxic femininity is starting to show itself.
The "Man" she's describing is a chad who doesn't even care that she cheats on him, because he's busy cheating as well.

The "Boy" she's descrbing is a worn out man who's been bullied and just wants to settle a debtless virgin and feel special.

Last edited:
She says it because she's a cumdumpster

:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer: FAKECEL IF SHE IS YOUR LOOKSMATCH. BANN THIS DUDE @FastBananaCEO

Why? She is not even good-looking, just a typical female. This is just another proof, that it is way easier to be a female than to be a man.

What a fucking subhuman.

Jew foid intentionally bluepilling people

Exactly this. And it's only getting worse.

Why? She is not even good-looking, just a typical female. This is just another proof, that it is way easier to be a female than to be a man.
Look at that eye symmetry, lack of jaw, ridiculously disgusting lips, extremely fat nose, and oval shape head. Her default regular "no emotion" face looks like she is constipated.

Despite having features that would incel a man, she's a whore who is complaining about being seen as a whore on TikTok.

Last edited:
COPE. She is a solid 6/10. She is pretty dude. I can show you legit “average” females if you would like. She is definitely high tier becky.

Whore cope
LOL, she couldn’t be anymore WRONG!

Real men only accept virgins no exceptions.
Yet she will care about the following in no particular order:

1. Height
2. Eyes & Brow Ridge
3. Jawline
4. Chin
5. Hair
6. Voice
7. Muscles
8. Dick Size
9. Hand Size
10. Feet Size
11. Teeth
12. Nose
13. Lips
14. Cheekbones

And she doesn't want us to care about her (again no particular order and most of us don't care about anyway for a foid):

1. Weight
2. Ass
3. Tits
4. Face
5. Body Count

The fact she can even post this tells u 99% of men and boys are simps...

COPE. She is a solid 6/10. She is pretty dude. I can show you legit “average” females if you would like. She is definitely high tier becky.

LOOK AT HER EYES BRO

Wide opened bug eyes, with one a solid inch above the other.

LOOK AT HER EYES BRO

Wide opened bug eyes, with one a solid inch above the other.
Her eye area isn’t perfect, ok? She is still high tier becky. Anything less is cope.

Her eye area isn’t perfect, ok? She is still high tier becky. Anything less is cope.
bruh you simpin for below-average jewish girl, just because she has dick sucking lips doesn't mean she's pretty

bruh you simpin for below-average jewish girl, just because she has dick sucking lips doesn't mean she's pretty
NOW SHE IS BELOW AVERAGE? Giga low IQ.

NOW SHE IS BELOW AVERAGE? Giga low IQ.
you wanna get sucked off by dick-sucking lips Jewish becky just because she has green eyes, go right ahead