Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The difference between low-tier normie and incel is greater than between low-tier normie and chad

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The difference between low-tier normie and incel is greater than between low-tier normie and chad.
Not in looks but in quality of life.
It's like a difference between someone living in the street vs someone living in a basement studio apt vs someone living in a mansion.

If you can get a girl who's 3/10, then you can luck out with girls who are 6/10. And if you can luck out, then you can increase their number simply by making more attempts.

And if you can get a girl you sorta find attractive, you're experiencing the same feelings Chad does except at a lower standard.

What I'm saying is low tier normies lifemog incels even with all the shit they have to deal with.

yeah its the difference between being homless and living in a homeless shelter you still got it bad but at least you got a place to sleep and food and water

The difference between low-tier normie and incel is greater than between low-tier normie and chad.
It's like a difference between someone living in the street vs someone living in a basement studio apt vs someone living in a mansion.

If you can get a girl who's 3/10, then you can luck out with girls who are 6/10. And if you can luck out, then you can increase their number simply by making more attempts.

And if you can get a girl you sorta find attractive, you're experiencing the same feelings Chad does except at a lower standard.

What I'm saying is low tier normies lifemog incels even with all the shit they have to deal with.
having bitch won't change anything when you know what it is all about unless you believe :bluepill: idees fixes. Most of you niggaz here are :bluepill: to the bones. Money is the only thing that will make you happy because even if you be depressed you will may sit on you ass and do nothing or buy yourself some good copes

having bitch won't change anything when you know what it is all about unless you believe :bluepill: idees fixes. Most of you niggaz here are :bluepill: to the bones. Money is the only thing that will make you happy because even if you be depressed you will may sit on you ass and do nothing or buy yourself some good copes
At several points in my life I had more money than I needed but it wasn't making me happy. Money seems a lot more important when you don't have enough, just like sex.

We have evolved to want women. That's why you have all those rich people still looking to fuck and sometimes getting in trouble over it. That's why even rich celebrity guys have girlfriends and most get married even though they could live on yachts with a bunch of whores.

This is hard concept to deal with