Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between between committing sexual harrassememt and being sexually harassed

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
William Jacoby, disgraced former professor who stepped down after allegations of sexual harrassememt
6732e9a7-7392-4a52-aeb3-7cf6492eee1a-photo-of-william-jacoby.jpg

One former student alleged he propositioned her to start an affair, while another told investigators Jacoby asked for sexual favors in return for academic guidance on her research. Michigan State’s report says the evidence shows a “distinct pattern of behavior.”

Gary A. Hoover, now recently promoted co-chair of the American Economics Association.
photo_6497_landscape_650x433.jpg

Gary A. Hoover, a professor of economics at the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa, made No. 8 on the Lemondrop list. He's found notes under his door asking "what it would take to lasso me." And female students coyly ask his advice on whether it's OK to date professors once a class is over.

Can you spot the difference?
I could go through dozens more examples, the hot/not hot rule trumps every time.

Last edited:
No I cant Really, maybe the other is a creep?

:feelswhere:

I realize cautious objectors to incel rhetoric will dismiss my post on grounds it "ignores" the core issue, ie. that the fired professor was the one actually asking for sex, while the other did nothing, only received requests without himself violating any honor code.

This is true, I'm not retarded, most incels understand what constitutes a sexual crime.

However, these sexual harrassememt cases almost always indict an unnatractive, unmasculine male, and men who surpass their position as mere sexless instructor and elicit the lustful propositions of their young students are ALWAYS traditionally masculine and sexually attractive. It's hilarious how before anyone can make any judgements about personality, intelligence, your very nature as a human being, the way you look seems to have already pre-qualified you, in a mechanism that seems to work without exception.

I wonder how many cases of workplace sexual harrassememt would never have come to light of the perpetrator was traditionally handsome. How many popular, charming men would lose all their appeal and success with the opposite sex if they woke up one morning looking like William Jacoby.

I realize cautious objectors to incel rhetoric will dismiss my post on grounds it "ignores" the core issue, ie. that the fired professor was the one actually asking for sex, while the other did nothing, only received requests without himself violating any honor code.

This is true, I'm not retarded, most incels understand what constitutes a sexual crime.

However, these sexual harrassememt cases almost always indict an unnatractive, unmasculine male, and men who surpass their position as mere sexless instructor and elicit the lustful propositions of their young students are ALWAYS traditionally masculine and sexually attractive. It's hilarious how before anyone can make any judgements about personality, intelligence, your very nature as a human being, the way you look seems to have already pre-qualified you, in a mechanism that seems to work without exception.

I wonder how many cases of workplace sexual harrassememt would never have come to light of the perpetrator was traditionally handsome. How many popular, charming men would lose all their appeal and success with the opposite sex if they woke up one morning looking like William Jacoby.
Thats why going ER is justified, you are your looks, fuck persuhnaliteehee