Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The difference a few mm of bone structure has on women lmao

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
-When you smoke, "omg what a disgusting habit". When CHAD smokes, "Jesus guys that smoke are so hot I love me a bad boy hehe".

-When you play video games, "jesusss what a fucking man-child". When CHAD plays video games, "omg what a geek lmao how adorable".

-When you have a substance abuse problems, "ew I bet he's like a junkie or something". When CHAD has substance abuse problems, "It's so sad I wish I could save him :(".

-When you have tattoos, "God why would he do that to his body". When CHAD has tattoos, "Jesus guys with tattoos are so hot I love me a bad boy :p".

-When you're a virgin, "what a fucking loser lmao". When CHAD is a virgin, "that's absolutely adorable omg I want to steal his virginity so bad!!:):)".

-When you live with your mom, "what a fucking loser lmao". When CHAD lives with his mom, "AWWW my heart what a mommy's boy".

-When you raise your voice at her for cheating after she's settled down after riding the cock carousel, "see you in fucking court you animal! I will ruin you!". When CHAD beats and rapes her because his testosterone levels are through the roof from dead-lifting for 5 hours straight without a blowjob break, "he was just asserting dominance I was so into it :confused::confused:".

-When you're born with a severe mental illness that renders you blood thirsty, "that's fucking terrifying I'm never going out at night again!". When CHAD was born with a severe mental illness that renders him blood thirsty, "he can do whatever he likes to me ;);)".
Download 1Download

Looks rule a man's life and if he's not in the top 20% physically, he's discarded like sewage

3xor77irxv601.jpg

Bones, hair, and skin control your life

Fuckin shallow cunts. They would eat a bowl of chads shit and lick his ass hole if he asked them too.
They are chads Slavs

Dropping some heavy truthbombs in this thread.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: