Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the dickpill will always claim you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Imagine you did everything right in your life. You looksmaxxed to your full potential, body like a greek God and strong mental, moneymaxxed, charismatic. After years of inceldom you manage to ascend with a LTB and you start kissing, upon undressing she notices that you have 4 inches. She starts to feel disgust instantly and even if she had sex with you she ditched you the next day while giving you some bullshit excuse and went fishing for someone with a giant cock. The dickpill is just as brutal as the heightpill. I don't care about big dickcels saying that they won't use it because of their face or height. First of all having a big dick increases your self-esteem to the sky, second of all knowing that you mog 95% of men in size probably has a good impact on your mental health overall. Just advertise your dick on hook up sites and get some foid to suck it for you , is it really that hard ? If you are sub7 inches in 2024 It's OVER. The fact that you will never pleasure a foid properly is suifuel. Why do small dicks even exist ? Nature is cruel even a CHAD is not a complete CHAD without his 9 inches.

I'll never even reach the stage of even being in a foids presence.

Even if you managed to ascend one day you will be let down by your small dick (if you have a small dick) Foids are like wild animals, they thirst for big dicks and even 7 inches sometimes is not enough , so they start having sex with horses.

Ive talked about it here before, but once again, I can not use mine

Dick size is HIGHLY tied to confidence. You don't feel masculine, dominant, confident, or like a real man with a dicklet. REGARDLESS of whether you ever get to use it

Last edited:
Even if you managed to ascend one day you will be let down by your small dick (if you have a small dick) Foids are like wild animals, they thirst for big dicks and even 7 inches sometimes is not enough , so they start having sex with horses.
The dickpill is really brutal, but I won't using it anyway.

Dick size is HIGHLY tied to confidence. You don't feel masculine, dominant, confident, or like a real man with a dicklet.
:yes: :bigbrain: I've been self-conscious about my dick before even before I discovered the blackpill. The dickpill is something that all normies are aware of. Imagine coping as a dicklet and saying that its not important, those same copers are incels in denial who are insecure as fuck yet keep on spewing bullshit.

The dickpill is really brutal, but I won't using it anyway.
just take a look at r/smalldickproblems. There are no benefits in being a dicklet just miserable thoughts. Compare this subreddit with r/bigdickproblems same shit with r/short and r/tall.

:yes: :bigbrain: I've been self-conscious about my dick before even before I discovered the blackpill. The dickpill is something that all normies are aware of. Imagine coping as a dicklet and saying that its not important, those same copers are incels in denial who are insecure as fuck yet keep on spewing bullshit.
Even in the first grade I remember peeking at a kids penis in the urinal because I was so insecure, before I even knew what sex was. Between the ages of 13-16 I would cry out to God every night begging him for my big boy weiner to grow in. Now I am 21 and my dicklet goes inside me when I sit down.

It is as brutal as height pill indeed.

Cant imagine a chad with a 4 inch joke of a dick.

Maybe you can use toys and stuff like that if you are ok with losing your dignity but still u wont satisfy her anyways.

Im a manlet and dicklet so double over.

Even in the first grade I remember peeking at a kids penis in the urinal because I was so insecure, before I even knew what sex was. Between the ages of 13-16 I would cry out to God every night begging him for my big boy weiner to grow in. Now I am 21 and my dicklet goes inside me when I sit down.
holy shit thats so brutal it's over.

Ok GrAY

just take a look at r/smalldickproblems. There are no benefits in being a dicklet just miserable thoughts. Compare this subreddit with r/bigdickproblems same shit with r/short and r/tall.
I would honestly rather stay a 5'4 manlet with average dick than be a 6 ft chad with micropenis. Even manlets have a good chance if they find a shorter girl who doesn't really care. Dicklets will never please anyone.

I'm a deformed-faced manlet and framelet with an abnormal head (I'm an ACTUAL 1) and have a very strange body/back. By whole torso and back is covered in brown and green dots, hundreds of them, of all sizes. I'm 27 and ofc a KHHV. I'm 5'4/1.62 but my dick NBP is 6 inches. Which is "surprising", no woman would ever guess, I think. I will forever be a KHHV though bc of my absolutely horrendous face and head so nothing matters.

No dicks for your face

the dickpill is fucking real

the dickpill is fucking real

I wonder which is more cruel, to be an ugly incel with a huge chungus or a Chad with a micropenis

I wonder which is more cruel, to be an ugly incel with a huge chungus or a Chad with a micropenis
chad with a micropenis. in the 2000s youd be in heaven but not in 2024 where the minimum requirement is 7 inches.

Човек дик пила наистина е реален.Бих казал че е нещо height пила.
Наскоро осъзнах че,освен външния ми вид ами и пениса ми е в окаяно състояние.
Силно бих се срамувал ако някога изобщо в живота се докосна до жена сексуално.

most dudes lie about their dick size

Dick size is HIGHLY tied to confidence. You don't feel masculine, dominant, confident, or like a real man with a dicklet. REGARDLESS of whether you ever get to use it

It’s important but the problem with all these posts is they tend to fail to acknowledge that just having a big one is still not enough to keep a particular Foid with you.

As you have to accomplish the nearly Herculean task of keeping her entertained and prevented from becoming bored of you over the days, weeks, months and or years of your relationshit.

Then you must also remember you are still easily replaceable as guess what?

Other Chads have dicks just as big as yours if not bigger and they may be better athletes than you and more flexible and strong so have better hip action for fucking and their strength can lead to multiple better positions and scenarios than you are capable of making them far better lovers than you ever could be.

Then there’s the sexual stamina aspect ie if you’ve got a big one but can only fuck once a day and last for only two seconds or two minutes guess what? You’ve got a glorified paper weight on your hands and not a proper pump action pecker and she will leave you for the Chad with your same size or larger that can actually perform and get the job done.

Meh. I have a peashooter but it's not like I'm ever being sent to war.

This tbh. I don’t have anything to sorry about when it comes to that but It has never come to that

I've heard of mormon's complain about the same thing when they waited to have sex with their husband's until marriage. Face and looks get you into the door, and your penis size keeps you in the door. Not sure if that expression makes sense, I'm just trying to say what you said is definitely true.

Although if you advertise your dick to most femtards on social media and are ugly and short, they'll reject you since they're more interested in face and height. I think dickcels can exist on here despite them triggering me since they mog me to death.

AAAAAAAAH PLEAAAAASEE NOOOOOOOO I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS EXACT SCENARIO FOR A WHILE

My dick is like 6 to 6.5 inches

I’m not worried about dick seize being responsible for me being alone

dickpill is the ultimate black pill
it will always come to collect
you need 8x6 perfect size to make foids orgasm like crazy without that relationship will be over

Ain't there a surgery for that?

you need 8x6 perfect size to make foids orgasm like crazy without that relationship will be over
men will fuck anything. wom an need this this this this this. letting them cunts run loose was big mistake,

Believe it or not, in ancient Greece, dicklets were considered a sign of intelligence and self-control. JFL, the Greeks were gigacopers. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Believe it or not, in ancient Greece, dicklets were considered a sign of intelligence and self-control. JFL, the Greeks were gigacopers. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Gigagodders