Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The dickpill has been killing me lately

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
the dickpill has been killing me lately :feelsohgod::society:

I always made fun of the dickpill because if you are incel it doesn't matter you won't get to a point where foids will see it :feelsUgh::society:

however, with the weather being so great and the foids wearing revealing outfits like the whores they are I am getting semi hard/hard all the time :feelsohgod::society:

and since I have a small penis( about 1 inch smaller than average) it is always poking through my shorts and people can see the small bulge :feelsohgod::society:

it is making me extremely insecure because I always think foids see my small penis poking through and judge me or make fun of me all the time :worryfeels::society:

as a wise man once said : "the average is 5 inches? i though it is 4... this is unsettling" :worryfeels::society:

Wear dark shorts.

THE AVERAGE FOR FOIDS IS 15 INCHES IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 15 INCHES YOU ARE LITERALLY A PENIS MANLET:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Put a banana in your underpants

I’m a bit above 6 in and am fine with it. It’s average and that’s enough, just like face and height as long as you don’t have other shitty traits.
this is above average in most countries fuck off fakecel kid try having under 5 inches penis :reeeeee::society:

I have a big cock, and I get compliments for it if I post pictures of it on 4chan and twitter. But my face ruins it so I'm doomed.

I have a big cock, and I get compliments for it if I post pictures of it on 4chan and twitter. But my face ruins it so I'm doomed.
have you often been insecure in your life in general or are you pretty confident? :worryfeels::society:

have you often been insecure in your life in general or are you pretty confident? :worryfeels::society:
I've only had mild self confidence for the past 12 months, before that I was a mess with social anxiety for the previous 12 years

I've only had mild self confidence for the past 12 months, before that I was a mess with social anxiety for the previous 12 years
interesting I wonder if there is a correlation between insecurity and small penis :feelshehe::society:

If you aren't over 7.5 inches in length and over 5.5 inches in girth women will always want something bigger than you. It is what it is

If you aren't over 7.5 inches in length and over 5.5 inches in girth women will always want something bigger than you. It is what it is
it doesn't matter I will not fuck them anyway but at least having an average penis would prevent public humiliation that I experience :worryfeels::society:

mine is pretty small, but im asian, so its never bothered me

since no one is expecting me to be packing anything

now if i were a bbcless bbc on the other hand ..

fuck off fakecel retard people said you went on tinder dates GET OUT :reeeeee::society:

How small is it? As a fellow rice Im constantly dickmogged by my own race

interesting I wonder if there is a correlation between insecurity and small penis :feelshehe::society:
Probably to some degree. I mean women and normies love to laugh about the "short man with a big truck/sports car cope" or the "small dick man with bigtruck/sports car cope" but really it's just normies and women not wanting unattractive men to enjoy things in life.