Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The devils at neetbuxx trying to force me to work

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The blue eyed demon foid at the cucked neetbuxx are trying to force me find a job yet everytime i go there there are fucking gypsys and refugees waiting for appointments and these filthy blue eyed white dogs want me to go work to pay neetbuxx for illiterate sandniggers.

How do you escape getting disturbed by the dogs at the neetbuxx office and how do you escape working?

I feel like stabbing one of those white women

Good- get off your ass & work instead of being a fucking parasite unlike the rest of us

@based_meme

Better a demon than an animal. :feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelshaha:
thats why you are getting replaced with niggers and sandniggers by your jew overlords who you fought for hehehehehehehehe. Just die off white devil

Good- get off your ass & work instead of being a fucking parasite unlike the rest of us

@based_meme
He's low IQ. It doesn't excuse his parasitism, though.

He's low IQ.
you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

thats why you are getting replaced with niggers and sandniggers by your jew overlords who you fought for hehehehehehehehe. Just die off white devil
Based neetmaxxer
I wont support the vermin either

To Hell, with what anyone Thinks

Let's be real bro. Keeping yourself on state welfare isn't the 4D chess move that you think it is. Your relative quality of life is still shit compared to others. If you were smarter, you'd learn some skills and work for yourself or start a business.

Let's be real bro. Keeping yourself on state welfare isn't the 4D chess move that you think it is. Your relative quality of life is still shit compared to others. If you were smarter, you'd learn some skills and work for yourself or start a business.
so what skill and business do you hAve then

so what skill and business do you hAve then
Maths and computer programming (I'm not great at it, quite mediocre, ngl). I'm not good at business, because, tbh, I got comfortable where I am and money never really was a huge motivating drive for me, so I didn't bother to learn about business.

I am waiting for a fucking answer. I asked you what you reckon my IQ is
I'm not obligated to answer you, nigger. Don't care. Go get tested, if you're dying to know. Guessing is useless.

Last edited:
I'm not obligated to answer you, nigger. Don't care. Go get tested, if you're dying to know. Guessing is useless.
well then muthafucka you are a bitch ass if you claim something but dont even know what the fuck u talking about

well then muthafucka you are a bitch ass if you claim something but dont even know what the fuck u talking about
You really do have a shitskin nigger IQ, JFL. I literally told you that guessing is useless and to go get tested. You strike me someone who could fail an IQ test.

You really do have a shitskin nigger IQ, JFL. I literally told you that guessing is useless and to go get tested. You strike me someone who could fail an IQ test.
then estimate the higher limit of my IQ

whats your highest qualification?

If you must know white dog, I have measured my IQ and I know my IQ. You said you are a mathematician and software programmer. If your claim is correct then it means you are capable of precision . Your could be proven in that you guess my IQ , infact to make it fair you could guess it within a 10 IQ point range meaning if it is 50 and you said 40 or 60 then it would be correct.

Now guess my IQ or else I have no choice but to believe you a bullshitter who just talks shit and has no knoweldge of maths and coding

If you must know white dog, I have measured my IQ and I know my IQ. You said you are a mathematician and software programmer. If your claim is correct then it means you are capable of precision . Your could be proven in that you guess my IQ , infact to make it fair you could guess it within a 10 IQ point range meaning if it is 50 and you said 40 or 60 then it would be correct.

Now guess my IQ or else I have no choice but to believe you a bullshitter who just talks shit and has no knoweldge of maths and coding
:feelstastyman:

You're really fucking stupid, if you think anyone can guess that number. It's like guessing the number of bacteria in your gut. Not even IQ experts can do that accurately. That's why they develop tests for that and have people take them, retard. :lul:

Whatever it is, your IQ is demonstrably getting lower with each post.

I recommend debtmaxxing if neetbuxxing doesn't work

You're really fucking stupid, if you think anyone can guess that number. It's like guessing the number of bacteria in your gut. Not even IQ experts can do that accurately. That's why they develop tests for that and have people take them, retard. :lul:

Whatever it is, your IQ is demonstrably getting lower with each post.
No its actually not hard if you are such a clever cheeky white kafir then your useless white shit brains should at least what certain IO levels can comprehend and what they cannot. Infact fucking chatgpt could give a detailed fucking breakdown.

It shows white muthafucka that you are actually the dumb cunt and you just talking through your ass to fucking ego massage yourself

No its actually not hard if you are such a clever cheeky white kafir then your useless white shit brains should at least what certain IO levels can comprehend and what they cannot. Infact fucking chatgpt could give a detailed fucking breakdown.

It shows white muthafucka that you are actually the dumb cunt and you just talking through your ass to fucking ego massage yourself
Go ahead, shitskin. Ask ChatGPT what your IQ is.

Fucking retard. You're just like a Jew - parasitic.

Btw, you're an infidel too, since you're not a muzzie and keep shitting on their religion. -10 IQ points just for that.

Go ahead, shitskin. Ask ChatGPT what your IQ is.

Fucking retard. You're just like a Jew - parasitic.

Btw, you're an infidel too, since you're not a muzzie and keep shitting on their religion. -10 IQ points just for that.
what a stupid white. You didnt comprehend what I wrote . Your IQ is 90 at very best and that is pushing it your IQ is max 100 and thats really maxxing it out to the fullest.

You did not do maths at uni, maybe in 9th grade

what a stupid white. You didnt comprehend what I wrote . Your IQ is 90 at very best and that is pushing it your IQ is max 100 and thats really maxxing it out to the fullest.

You did not do maths at uni, maybe in 9th grade
I don't care. Believe what you will, retard.

If you have physical or mental disorders which are on your medical record you can then apply for Unfit for Work (UK) and receive extra money and you won't have to have regular meetings with the benefits office.

I don't care. Believe what you will, retard.
You revealed it yourself and you know I am correct in everything i said. You DID NOT study maths at uni maximal at school in the 9th class.If you work programming then code monkey and not as software engineer and I dont mean the kind of "engineer" that every 90IQ black African woman in USA claims to be. I mean the real deal engineer

If you have physical or mental disorders which are on your medical record you can then apply for Unfit for Work (UK) and receive extra money and you won't have to have regular meetings with the benefits office.
Ok thanks good plan. I will work on that

You revealed it yourself and you know I am correct in everything i said. You DID NOT study maths at uni maximal at school in the 9th class.If you work programming then code monkey and not as software engineer and I dont mean the kind of "engineer" that every 90IQ black African woman in USA claims to be. I mean the real deal engineer
You didn't do shit and you don't know shit. Keep coping and deluding yourself, parasite. You certainly need it. :feelshaha:

You didn't do shit and you don't know shit. Keep coping and deluding yourself, parasite. You certainly need it. :feelshaha:
I rather be a parasite than be a weak faggot cuck like white men who go work to pay taxes for refugees, niggers,sandniggers,gypsys that then fuck their women while the white fools masterbate at home to pictures on a screen.

Is that the wonderful world you want me to aspire you?

What a fucking cuck

I rather be a parasite than be a weak faggot cuck like white men who go work to pay taxes for refugees, niggers,sandniggers,gypsys that then fuck their women while the white fools masterbate at home to pictures on a screen.

Is that the wonderful world you want me to aspire you?

What a fucking cuck
You came in here crying about how your welfare might be cut off, then you got mad at us, like the emotional low IQ monkey that you are, for calling out your parasitism. Then you tried deflecting by asking to guess you IQ (JFL), which is impossible for anyone to do without a test (so just tell us, you fucking ape), and used that as some kind of gotcha.

You're an absolute fucking clown. :feelsclown:

You came in here crying about how your welfare might be cut off, then you got mad at us, like the emotional low IQ monkey that you are, for calling out your parasitism. Then you tried deflecting by asking to guess you IQ (JFL), which is impossible for anyone to do without a test (so just tell us, you fucking ape), and used that as some kind of gotcha.

You're an absolute fucking clown. :feelsclown:
fuck off. You started with the IQ shit.

Regardless of anything it still doesnt change the fact that I refuse to finance niggers and sandniggers and you white cucks are saying i should not parasite. If you fucking cucks stopped working than the social welfare system would collapse. But you are too fucking cuck to make this happen because then you cant earn enough for your only fans subscription and to get ur asses fucked by some refugee gay whore

fuck off. You started with the IQ shit.

Regardless of anything it still doesnt change the fact that I refuse to finance niggers and sandniggers and you white cucks are saying i should not parasite. If you fucking cucks stopped working than the social welfare system would collapse. But you are too fucking cuck to make this happen because then you cant earn enough for your only fans subscription and to get ur asses fucked by some refugee gay whore

Wasn't talking about the literal number. I called you stupid and I wasn't wrong.

:feelsclown:

Wasn't talking about the literal number. I called you stupid and I wasn't wrong.

:feelsclown:
well then smart white, clever white, intelligent white. Then just go work and pay taxes for all kinds of ethnics to live luxurious on your dime and replace you. Shit thats your problem so go ahead and work ,i will remain sucking the welfare neetbuxx and enjoy your taxes thankyou very much regardless of what you say

well then smart white, clever white, intelligent white. Then just go work and pay taxes for all kinds of ethnics to live luxurious on your dime and replace you. Shit thats your problem so go ahead and work ,i will remain sucking the welfare neetbuxx and enjoy your taxes thankyou very much regardless of what you say
Dnr. Go back and beg for your scraps, parasite.

Hopefully you'll lose them soon
Wont happen, the whites are already cucked and weak faggots . The worst that can happen is they reduce my neetbuxx but no total removal.

I've been on welfare bux for 5 years. The only option for me is to get part time job and maybe look into jew pills too. I hope I can get used to it as it is a brutal thought going back to work after years of neet life.

I've been on welfare bux for 5 years. The only option for me is to get part time job and maybe look into jew pills too. I hope I can get used to it as it is a brutal thought going back to work after years of neet life.
do you prefer neetbuxx? Are the devils forcing you to work?

cuck just pay your taxes, i want welfare money so be a good cuck now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0yU73B8nNg&t=30s

Remember, parasite, that you're worth less than a slave, and you will always be subservient to your White masters who are your benefactors.

Remember that when you go back to the welfare office and cry about your next handout like the beggar you are.

I've always seen you and OP fight. :feelskek:
OP is an ethnic faggot who always like to puff up his chest and talk shit like he's big when in reality he's a beggar who would lick the ass of the people he hates as he begs for his next check. He's fucking pathetic and a hypocrite.

Remember, parasite, that you're worth less than a slave, and you will always be subservient to your White masters who are your benefactors.

Remember that when you go back to the welfare office and cry about your next handout like the beggar you are.
I've never seen a more based reply on this site. God damn you killed his ass