Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The devil is a pansexual cuck

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If you worship the devil or shit like that, you might want to rethink things.

It's not obvious because it's always been edgy and metal to worship Satan, but if you put two brain cells together it becomes quite obvious that the devil is a huge faggot.

If they are gonna torture you in hell, they will definitely rape you, and all the demons will enjoy watching sinners get raped like bisexual cucks.

Last edited:
heil satan. i hate faggots

It's not obvious because it's always been edgy and metal to worship Satan, but if you put two brain cells together it becomes quite obvious that the devil is a huge faggot.

If they are gonna torture you in hell, they will definitely rape you, and all the demons will enjoy watching sinners get raped like bisexual cucks.
Looking at the world now. If the Christian god is real and the devil wants the complete opposite of this shithole he has my support. I’m convinced god is a faggot that needed to be loved but the devil wanted to spread his love unconditionally. He wanted everyone to be perfect and the same.

Looking at the world now. If the Christian god is real and the devil wants the complete opposite of this shithole he has my support. I’m convinced god is a faggot that needed to be loved but the devil wanted to spread his love unconditionally. He wanted everyone to be perfect and the same.
God is straight as fuck, because he DESIGNED man to fuck a woman in order to procreate. GOD IS A CUCK THOUGH.

The devil is a switch hitting fag, because that's how Hell operates, you can't operate Hell without being some kind of fag.

God is straight as fuck, because he DESIGNED man to fuck a woman in order to procreate. GOD IS A CUCK THOUGH.

The devil is a switch hitting fag, because that's how Hell operates, you can't operate Hell without being some kind of fag.
No god is the fag. Satan wanted everyone to live in peace. God makes pain and women Chad only. I would rape god with Satan.

The devil hates god and his laws simple as

No god is the fag. Satan wanted everyone to live in peace. God makes pain and women Chad only. I would rape god with Satan.
that's not how it works. God clearly hates fags, buggery, sodom and gammorah. It's very clear in Abrahamic religions how anti-gay it all is.

Whereas Satan is by design an anal rapist.

no one saw the tear satan shed in darkness

that's not how it works. God clearly hates fags, buggery, sodom and gammorah. It's very clear in Abrahamic religions how anti-gay it all is.

Whereas Satan is by design an anal rapist.
No cope your god doesn’t exist anyways. So I can make up whatever I want to be god or Satan. Also I don’t hate fags, fag hating as an incel is cucked and cope. Fags don’t make u depressed and unwanted your face does.

this whole shit was the design of muh god..bad or good....all the shit is on god

Let these christcucks cope and believe their god is good.
imagine bowing down to god when u r a giga subtrash touchless subhuman while chad is fucking the 784373487347th foid

muh god special plan
muh god test
fuck u bitch i never asked for this shit

imagine bowing down to god when u r a giga subtrash touchless subhuman while chad is fucking the 784373487347th foid

muh god special plan
muh god test
fuck u bitch i never asked for this shit
100 percent I didn’t have problems until I was born. I’m just glad I’m not a disabled cel and somewhat climbed out of my depression to keep my part time job.

100 percent I didn’t have problems until I was born. I’m just glad I’m not a disabled cel and somewhat climbed out of my depression to keep my part time job.
u r forced to live and be held responsible for whatever the fuck u do in this shithole earth and, with just 1% possibility, next world. u could have been resting in the abyss but well u r here now
welcome to incels.is

I prefer Lucifer faggot. Also hell is a cope. This universe is random and unexpected shit happening all the time that you can't control. Keep coping.

I prefer Lucifer faggot. Also hell is a cope. This universe is random and unexpected shit happening all the time that you can't control. Keep coping.
he gay nigga

Anyways Lucifer is the most based because he denied the Jewish sand god faggot.

I have been
u r forced to live and be held responsible for whatever the fuck u do in this shithole earth and, with just 1% possibility, next world. u could have been resting in the abyss but well u r here now
welcome to incels.is
I have been lurking for a little and am familiar with cel spaces.

I have been

I have been lurking for a little and am familiar with cel spaces.
i didnt mean that nigger
you = us
we are here
welcome to incel.is, us

satan is LGBTQ though. its more based to say GOD IS GREAT. I HATE FAGGOTS
At least one user here who knows this.
All that LGBTQ crap comes from the devil worshippers who rule the world.

Based satan hater.