Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The detail women go into about the appearance of their "ideal man" tells you who really cares more about looks.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
If you were to ask a man what he wants his ideal girlfriend to look like, he would say something like, "Not fat. A nice ass/curves would be nice. Maybe some cleavage. Tits not too big, either. Nice face."

But if you were to ask a woman, as has been done many times on places like FemaleDatingStrategy, you get stuff like,

"I want a man with chocolate brown eyes or hazel blue, but steel blue is nice too. Nice, clear skin. Must know how to take care of his skin. Long eye lashes, dimples, clean fingernails, lean but with some muscle, a 6 pack would be nice, but I also like dad bods. I have a thing for guys with long hair. Long hair is so hot. Thick, full, kissable lips. Must use chapstick, because chapped lips are gross, ew. A cute smile. Strong jaw line. Broad shoulders. A deep voice, I know that's not looks, but I love a man with a deep voice. Tattoos and piercings are hot. I like men who trim their pubic hair and have a penis with nice girth and enough length. Must either have a full beard or be clean shaven. Must be taller than me. Must dress nicely and wear clothes that fit him. I love a man in a suit and tie. Must have clean shoes."

And then they give you celebrity male examples for their ideal man.

They'll give you some "unconventionally attractive" Chad actor and tell you that this is why they're not superficial, and it's all about personality.

If you were to ask a man what he wants his ideal girlfriend to look like, he would say something like, "Not fat. A nice ass/curves would be nice. Maybe some cleavage. Tits not too big, either. Nice face."

But if you were to ask a woman, as has been done many times on places like FemaleDatingStrategy, you get stuff like,

"I want a man with chocolate brown eyes or hazel blue, but steel blue is nice too. Nice, clear skin. Must know how to take care of his skin. Long eye lashes, dimples, clean fingernails, lean but with some muscle, a 6 pack would be nice, but I also like dad bods. I have a thing for guys with long hair. Long hair is so hot. Thick, full, kissable lips. Must use chapstick, because chapped lips are gross, ew. A cute smile. Strong jaw line. Broad shoulders. A deep voice, I know that's not looks, but I love a man with a deep voice. Tattoos and piercings are hot. I like men who trim their pubic hair and have a penis with nice girth and enough length. Must either have a full beard or be clean shaven. Must be taller than me. Must dress nicely and wear clothes that fit him. I love a man in a suit and tie. Must have clean shoes."

And then they give you celebrity male examples for their ideal man.

They'll give you some "unconventionally attractive" Chad actor and tell you that this is why they're not superficial, and it's all about personality.
Could have boiled it down to “be chad”

when was this a thing, I dont even remember when I used a chapstick last
Chappedlipcels are fakecels. You could ascend if you drank water and used chapstick.