Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The destruction of the USA

it was all prophesied 500 years ago...

America doesn't stand a chance in hell...

It comes with the comet...

2BB23BC5 AF8F 4A42 8BB5 1A9814D926C4

I'm trying to deal with the purely essential or the essence of things rather than their mass manipulated deceptive appearances.

And I want you all to be honest...

Answer 1 or 2 and give reasons if you like. It won't change the things that will happen, but your opinions matter since it will directly affect most of you.

1) I will celebrate the destruction of the USA.

2) I will mourn the destruction of the USA.

Last edited:
I know many of you have suffered horribly because of loneliness. But how many of you have suffered so much that you want to see suffering inflicted on others? This is what I see to be an early stage prior to revolutionary transformation, very different from the traditional conditions of poverty or starvation as being the catalysts of revolution.

There is no God , just People who are to nice / unfortunate that get Nothing

( and for example cope with muh god or other things )

And then there are the Winners who got very fortunate

( they are currently sitting in houses , fucking and having fun )

There is no God , just People who are to nice / unfortunate that get Nothing

( and for example cope with muh god or other things )

And then there are the Winners who got very fortunate

( they are currently sitting in houses , fucking and having fun )

But you see that is due to an irrational society that does not protect individuals from the exploitation and domination of others? How else can you explain massive wealth in a few hands on one side and extreme poverty for the vast majority globally on the other? Civilization has failed billions of these individuals. It is able to maintain this contradiction by force and terror.

USA never really had a future, because they don't have a past.

Identity is central in creating a stable society, while US is built on a hodgepodge of cultures and traditions that don't mean anything to anyone, and because of that the only defining American values are Capitalism and Us Vs. Them mentality(Republicans vs Democrats, USA vs USSR, USA vs China, whites vs blacks, etc.)

And since capitalism is in itself a conflict, a competition between businesses and their owners, USA starts to become undone when there is no clear external enemy.

Due to that, Americans have turned back to creating conflicts between themselves, which results in increasing political instability since the fall of USSR.

Both Trump and the January 6th incident are merely manifestations of the crumbling American Dream.

Hate crime? Most crimes are caused by hatred of the way of life we are forced to live, and this hatred has deep roots that were watered for many years. He tried starting a trucking company but it failed.

great classic song

"words are very, unnecessary"

Nostradamus predicted Elliot Rodger and inceldom

See, I'm not ugly like most of you incels. Lol. It's my shyness which is pathological.

But don't get me wrong, I sympathize with the ugly, the oppressed, and the victimized, which represents the majority of the incel community.

And what is really interesting, they are revealing that this "king" possesses real divine power as opposed to fake British monarchy.

mgwtc.jpg

866.jpg

The Prophecies of Nostradamus: Century VIII, Quatrain 66 {Benoist Rigaud edition de 1568}

Quand l’escriture D.M.trouuee,
Et caue antique lampe descouuerte,
Loy, Roy,& Prince Vlpian esprouuee,
Pauillon Royne & Duc sous la couuerte.

When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

D.M. is obviously pointing to something else prophetic. The cave of knowledge is the internet. Ulpian could be Utopian. The lamp is a computer screen. How else would someone from the 16th century describe it?

The D.M. stands for Depeche Mode. They are singing “ENJOY THE SILENCE” on TOP of the WORLD TRADE CENTER.

I have to be a severely ill person to actually want nuclear holocaust...

This is an act of war by Nato. These are offensive weapons. What would you prefer: 1000 soldiers or 100 tanks? Nato has crossed the red line by committing offensive interference. The end will not be pretty.

Remember, these tanks are gifts from ex-Nazis...

Last edited:
See how we use a QUATRAIN TO PREDICT THE FUTURE. Notice the *DATE*.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.music.depeche-mode/oHwNXXyYZZM

IMG_2722.jpg

The ****HOUSE of NOSTRADAMUS**** in SALON, FRANCE.

Notice the WTC and the MUSICIANS in the BACKGROUND PAINTING.

The word TRAGEDY literally means “GOAT SONG”. Tragis Oide: “goat song”; perhaps the derivation of the word “tragedy.” (Were goats awarded as prizes? does this refer to the ritualistic slaughter of
the sacrificial animal? The scream that the goat makes when slaughtered?)

Now, what does the WORD “TRAGEDY” mean? “GOAT SONG”? STRANGE…

http://wordinfo.info/unit/3604

Now notice George Bush, then President of the U.S.A. is reading about a GOAT *EXACTLY* as the WTC burns. This is a question of *SECONDS*.

View: https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJfKE

Not the CNN OR FOX NEWS TAKE ON EVENTS...

Billionaire and millionaire owners and hosts who care nothing about the truth, their only interest being to preserve their privileged position in society.

And all the youtuber sell-outs: all they care about is 3 cents per click they get from corporate ad revenue.

Last edited:
Now I know many of you are experiencing extreme and constant pain, but there are some useful tricks to help you without needing to use illegal or psychiatric drugs, most of which only cause long term suffering.

Probably the most important thing you can ever know is that it is possible to close your eyes and imagine paradise no matter where you are, whether you are in a hospital or prison or any other unpleasant situation. Right away your pain levels will drop. It takes some time and practice to learn, but it is a useful tool that works during rough times.

Murder is not a political weapon when your enemy is a million times stronger than you - it's suicide.

View: https://youtu.be/gvntaL3nxEw

Now there will be consequences for this "mistake." If God doesn't exist then anything goes.

Just in case it’s not clear…

And they took away his cell phone although he almost started WW3!

(The Iraq Body Count)

Last edited:
NOTES ON CHRISTINA GRIMMIE TRAGEDY:

DANCES OF DEATH:

The tragedy cannot be isolated from the capitalist society it occurred in.

This is a society where the few live in wealth and fame while the vast majority are poor and unknown. When the incomes of our “rock stars” are published, their social benefit becomes zero, and they actually become the very exploiters which they condemn in their songs.

She was an unknowing victim of a system of greed, inequality, and madness.

The dance the 15 year-old girls copy of hers in front of her before she is killed is the one where she flips her hands to reject guys on the dance floor. The “flippy rejection dance.” The shooting begins moments later. Also a testament to the problem of a society where owning guns is a “normal” thing.

View: https://youtu.be/Izsy4w3Rvxs

The Grimmie Death Dances. She shows how girls should react to guys hitting on them on the dance floor by slapping them away. (Hinting at the desexualization of humans predicted by Marcuse at the end of capitalist society, which is found in his masterful and important book Eros and Civilization.)

Well, ironically the rejection turned fatal…
Watch the various dances she has developed. Grim. Notice consumerism, weapons, and anti-sexuality…

View: https://youtu.be/YFEfRBJW1p0

incel killer but desexualized victim

Last edited:
I have heard about Nostradamus all my life but I really never bothered to look into him until this thread. He’s an interesting guy upon further inspection. I think it’s far too improbable for him to just keep coincidentally getting things right. His prose makes people dismiss his work as vague, but I think that he, like all poets, has a greater meaning in his chosen words.

I don’t know what to make of him, but I might look into him deeper. FYI, that Wordpress link is cancer

Yes, the link is soul destroying cancer... it was necessary to find the single truth that could destroy the USA in every possible way.

Last edited:
Avoid all books claiming to interpret the quatrains as they are 99% wrong.

The best biography on Nostradamus is by Edgar Leoni, although his interpretations of the quatrains are useless.

Last edited:
The irony here is that if he would have defended himself and struck and injured a police office he would be spending 6 years in jail or his death would have been justified. You lose everything against an enemy that utilizes tactics developed by the Nazis.

The only reason there is any sympathy for him is that he was slaughtered like a helpless lamb.

Again, so the amount of force needed to overthrow your enemy needs to be greater than what they possess and no more.

When your enemy possess nuclear weapons there appears no way to defeat them.

View: https://vimeo.com/437504864

Mabus is a name given only once in the works of Nostradamus, in Century 2, Quatrain 62.

As if you care for the old French...

CENTURY 2, QUATRAIN 62

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Someone's take on it...

Remember, only a small group are chosen interpreters of a few of the quatrains during certain periods in history

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #2-62

Mabus then quickly at this time will commit (mass) murder, there will come

Mabus puis tost alors mourra, viendra

Upon men & beasts, one horrible slaughter;

Des gens & bestes, une horrible defaite;

Then one shall see a coup of vengeance upon all,

Puis tout a coup la vengeance on verra,

There is a great taking (of lives), thirst, anger, when the comet shall pass.

C'et main, soif, faim, quand courra la comete.

Last edited:
Anyways, here are as close to the original quatrains you can get...

The 1568 Benoist Rigaud edition is the prophetic work.

Last edited:
Randi is (was) an atheist and skeptic who received the "genius" award for writing books debunking the paranormal. He wrote a vicious book on Nostradamus called "The Mask of Nostradamus." Now about him and his kind:

Last edited:
The revolutionary power of the internet has been stripped by "monetization".

Fuck the Jewnited states