Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The destruction of male role models

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It seems like this is the goal, right? To remove or emasculate all male role models?

Because for example... making action heroes all women is not going to get women watching action movies, particularly. They'll have to change the entire movie to do that. I think the goal is more to not give boys and young men any positive role models.

I think this goes double for white men. Non-white men may still have one or two. For example if the new James Bond is a black guy I think they'll give him way more room to be a man than if he's a white guy.

I know that when I was younger I really benefitted from seeing lots of confident, strong male characters. Indiana Jones, James Bond, John McClane... even the sillier ones like Duke Nukem.

Anyway, this is turning into a tl;dr!

Let me know what you think :)

Emasculating and feminizing men ticks the checkboxes of a few different agendas. A feminized man is a better consumer and will spend more just like a woman. He will be more domestic and docile for the state. He will be less likely to breed, addressing the overpopulation "problem". He will be one less competitor to the remaining masculine men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back