Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The descent.

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★

excellent post:feelsokman:

One common aspect that can be observed from the descent, is the fact that each higher tier looks down upon the next stage in the descent if your read so called redpill thoughts on the blackpill. However, each tier gets progressively less hateful towards the next with each one passed. For example; blue pills most likely hate incels more than red pills

Blackpill is like 50% delusions made up by autists. Someone else said it in another thread, race and height are the only things that matter for women, face doesn't mean shit unless you're super deformed ugly.

Blackpill is like 50% delusions made up by autists. Someone else said it in another thread, race and height are the only things that matter for women, face doesn't mean shit unless you're super deformed ugly.
It's true they only want casual sex with the top 5% of men or less, all the other men are put in the betabux or friendzone category.

Incels in denial will fall the greatest height.

so you mean to tell me two same race guy, same height, same everything except one of them looks really handsome and the other one is below average they are the same for a woman? if "face doesn't mean shit" then any of them would be good but something tells me every single woman would pick the good looking guy if given chance.
now you could say face means far too little compared to height, that I could accept.

I'm going to level with you guys, I fell asleep halfway through making it last night.. it didn't turn out nearly as full as I wanted it to be.
I would honestly like to make one three times the size, and have community input on what goes where.

Last edited: